Image Map

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pedis, Crafts & Zumbaaa

Yesterday I had a fabulous lunch with my MIL & my handsome husband.  

We try to do it at least once a week, but that doesn't always happen.  

Yesterday it did and we ate lunch at The Distillery.  {Had a coupon for a buy-one-get one entree~yesss!}

I had their special Baja Burger{Monterey Jack Cheese, spicy guacamole, lettuce, tomato, red onion, chipotle mayo, & jalapenos.} You can order it 'bunless' & I got mine with sweet potato fries. So tasty! 

What we love best is that their burgers, "are fresh half-pound ground chuck, all natural, 100% free of steroids, antibiotics and hormones ~ lightly seasoned, grilled to order and served with lettuce, tomato & onion.." 
You can totally taste the difference. 

After lunch, my girlfriend Alison{SO SO happy she lives back 'home' now! I missed her so much!!} & I went to get Pedis...I went for OPI's Midnight in Moscow.

source:http://cnguyen42.onsugar.com/OPI-Midnight-Moscow-7919561


And then, we went to a place I cannot believe I've never been to before...


Seriously? No, seriously?!? It was like Michaels or Jo-Anns on steroids. OMG. I loved everything about the store and tried very hard not to buy everything I saw!!  I made a few purchases, {I'll blog about later} and we headed back to her house before Zumba.

We made some pumpkin crafts with her adorable twins~

And then got our butts kicked at Zumba class.  

Hubby & I ended our night with Roast Beef Paninis & Modern Family...

Falltastic Wednesday. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. 

Up for Thursday night: Hubby's surprise date night.


  He hasn't a clue {I think} and I cannot wait to share it with you all tomorrow! 

Happy Thursday.

P.S. Yes, his nickname for me has gone from "Honey Bunny" to "Bunny" to "Bunny Rabbit" to now

"Rabbit."  I dunno, I just go with it! ;)

3 comments:

  1. that is so nice you, your husband your MIL try and get together what a great thing. i would get sweet potato fries as well, my newest obsession, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Hobby Lobby great?! It's everything I love all wrapped into one store :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I first read this I was like whats a "MIL" ohh duh Mother in Law ha!!

    Soo jealous that you went to a Hobby Lobby..I would LOVE if they opened up one where I live.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)