Image Map

Friday, November 3, 2017

Fashion Friday: Fall Looks

Happy Friday!

I have been really making efforts to dress up most days...doesn't always happen, but I do love getting out of the yoga pants and tee shirt {aka mom outfit}

Layers are essential here in NY.

Infinity scarf & Arabesque earrings with a striped tee.

This was Halloween and I received a "holiday cup" from Starbucks. Whoa. #slowitdownbux


Cardigans, statement tee & statement necklace are going to be my go to pieces for sure! Throw on some sparkle studs and some lippy, and I feel like I am somewhat put together. The Ezra statement is still a fave!


A date night look was a simple Old Navy swing dress, taupe boots and statement earrings. I also had taupe boots on as well.  Loved feeling feminine and flirty for Fall.  We got to see Tom Green--so funny!


When the temps dropped, I was excited to wear my new top from Banana Republic I got awhile back. I paired it with the Sutton necklace (mixed metal)


This was a simple city chic look from our Toronto getaway.  Love this horn necklace & my silver hammered wire hoops.  Distressed denim (Express) and a Forever 21 cold shoulder top, plus a pair of black Nikes because we walked everywhere.


Aaaaaand most days I look like a hot mess...hat = days old hair.
Black = no thought.
Work out.




Constantine Feather chandelier earrings can be worn just as studs too.
OBSESSED.



Our November Deals are GOLD!! When you spend $50, you can get these for half off. #steal



The style drops for this month are gorgeous!!  The Rebecca Minkoff collection is stunning.



These adorable gift sets are only $59.  Perfect for that special friend, sister, mom, aunt any woman in your life!!

The hard part is choosing which color!?

Navy.


Cream.


Pink.



Basically.


If you want it all, host a party with me (I LOVE online stylish sessions! Super easy and fun, right on Facebook.)

Love these looks? Shop my mystery hostess link (closing on Wednesday 11/8) HERE

2 comments:

  1. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete
  2. 真愛旅舍聊天室破解
    真愛旅舍視頻聊天室
    真愛旅舍官網
    真愛旅舍官網
    真愛旅舍視頻聊天室
    真愛旅舍聊天室破解
    真愛旅舍視頻
    真愛旅舍
    live173影音live秀
    173免費視訊
    夫妻性愛視頻播放日本做愛視頻色聊聊天記錄聊天交友女人做異性SPA的視頻重車論壇
    性與愛大全視頻真人性愛姿勢 視頻色聊聊天室下載美腿頭像好看的偷情小說伊莉論壇
    9158熱舞聊天室熱舞秀聊天室美女熱舞視頻女性享受異性SPA視頻日本盜撮電影卡提諾論壇
    美女主播熱舞視頻韓國美女主播熱舞視頻美女裸聊視頻美女午夜劇場電影大眾論壇娜美
    美女主播性感熱舞視頻色聊女的qq微信色聊同城交友裸聊天室快播a片電影大眾論壇

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)