I am ready to say goodbye to September and bring on all things pumpkin and spooky related!! My husband's birthday is Friday October 9th, and although he's working a darn sale all day, I am excited about birthdays in general. I know Brooke will get a kick out of it too, since she loves balloons and well, what's a birthday without balloons? I dunno why, but that is my motto.
My "Fall" Bucket list:
My "Fall" Bucket list:
- Family photos with leaves changing. This is NON negotiable Jennifer Lynn! Seriously, my adorable family needs some family photos. I think we are gonna bust out the tripod and have to do this. I have a few areas in mind that I want to shoot too. I am going to try my best to get some of the kids too…because time is a flying people!
- Cozy movie night with candles and a fire. We just need a good movie…suggestions?!
- A haunted hay ride
- Farmer's market Thursdays
- My goal is 5 pumpkin patches this month with the kiddos!
- Puppy Pancake breakfast 10/9…Brooke is going to lose her mind!
- Find halloween costumes for all of us. We are actually going to an adult Halloween Party and I hate to say it, but I don't love dressing up?! I know. I know. I do love dressing up, but I hate spending money on costumes. Creative ideas, and go?!
- Bake apple pies
- Get to the museum of play
- Read books about Fall and spend as much time as we can outside!
- My personal goals are to continue to work on myself. I am getting out of the house by myself at least once a week. It's amazing what a trip to the library in my ride listening to adult music will do for ya! I always say I will be right back and I take longer because it's so quiet and nice in a library…I need to go there more often.
- Get dressed in real clothes. I have lived in yoga pants and shorts all summer. I don't like it. I want to feel pretty and girlie and cute. So what if the kids get my clothes messy? No more excuses!
- I also will continue to grow my Advo biz and help other others with health and finances. I just love being able to do that!
- I am also putting myself on another spending freeze. We are about to go spend a lot of money on some land that we will be able to build a dream house on. It's beyond exciting and so I am going to be pinching pennies for awhile. Little things like Brooke's winter coat still fitting from last year are very exciting!!
- I also am trying to sell some of our baby stuff as we won't need it any longer. I just want to have a big old yard sale next summer. All kids clothes $2 a piece! Cha-ching.
- Physically I will continue to workout and I will make it to Yoga once a week. I just have to make it happen. I know it will be so good for me, I just need to do it.
- Lastly, I will finish a book. I start books but don't always finish them. Sometimes that is okay, but I just got Girl on the Train and so I am hoping I finish that one.
What are your Fall must dos??
Bradley says one pumpkin is not enough!!