Image Map

Friday, November 25, 2016

Flashback Friday {in Vegas}

Friday morning we woke up and had a little more of the conference to wrap up.  I was really looking forward to hearing this speaker; I got to meet her Thursday night and she was AWESOME!

She's a recovering alcoholic and really just an all around amazing go-getter.  We each got a free copy of her book, Snap Yes and I need to just sit down and read it.  I spoke to her of my dreams of writing a book and she told me to just do it. Stop making excuses and write.  I will write it I promise!


After we said our goodbyes, we headed over to the strip to check into our hotel room at the Aria.  We hadn't been to Vegas since all of the construction had finished, so we were SO excited to see all of it.  We waited in a bit of a line to check in, only to find out we were in the wrong place because SOMEBODY was being super sneaky and upgraded our room to a suite!! We had our own check in area and walked into the room to see this...


It was the most luxurious hotel room that I have ever stayed in.  We could not believe the views and the amazing amenities.  I was totally shocked and could not being he pulled out all the stops.


I wish we had more time, I wanted to take a soak in this amazing tub!


Even the shower was so nice.



The whole corner suite was windows.  It was breathtaking.


We had to take a picture in front of the Bellagio because that was where we stayed the other two times.  Kind of hard not to love the look of it!



We hit up the strip and found those stupid expensive fruity drinks...they were so good!


I soaked up every minute of the warmth and the sunshine!


We went into the mall and lo and behold, we see this sign.  Are you kidding me?!  Of course we had to sign up and meet Joe's childhood hero!


On the in between, we may have made a purchase here...Merry Christmas to me!


He was OVER the moon to meet Joe Montana.


I was so happy for him!! What are the odds he would be there within the hour we happened to walk in? #meanttobe

We just love the way the strip is all lit up at night.


Our hotel--so crazy big!!


I decided to wear my new Guess dress Friday night.


I think it will be perfect this winter for any holiday parties or just out to eat with my honey.



After dinner, the owner of the company that flew us out invited us to XS one of the hottest clubs.  We had actually come before years back, so we were definitely in to see the place again!  We felt very special to be asked, as a "table" is not cheap.  $700 for a bottle of Tito's Vodka.  Crazy!


We danced to DJ Snake, which I am so embarrassed to admit that I did not know who he was.  I figured he was a popular dj, but I had no clue that he was Justin Bieber's dj!  I found that out as I was driving the other day.  We had fun but didn't particularly like getting blasted in the face with this air---I think it was to cool people down? It was kind of weird. Apparently that is the thing to do at the clubs...#weold

1 comment:

  1. Oh Vegas how fun you are! I was just talking about Vegas with a friend of mine about how fun it is. I haven't been in 3 almost 4 years now. I need to go back! What did you get from LV?? I'm itching for the never full gm.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)