Image Map

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Birthday Overnight in July

While I'm well aware of the crazy that is happening with Irma~~~my mother is headed north soon thank goodness~~~ I still had a few blog posts in my draft section that I want to post.  I want to look back and remember Summer '17 and the fun we had.

My birthday was on a Tuesday, so that Saturday before, hubby wanted to surprise me with a little night on the town.  My sister was able to come to our house and watch our sweet babes and dog so that we could have some alone time~thank you sooooo much Bri!  You have no idea how much it means to us when you swoop in and stay with the kiddos.  They love their Aunt Brianna!

I went with a simple black shift dress from Old Navy--yup!  I think I paid under $10.  Gotta love a steal!  I paired it with a pair of Guess shoes I picked up last time we were in Vegas.  I used my LV clutch and our new Amelia Sparkle necklace.  I felt like my uber blonde hair was also an accessory haha!


I think I was wearing Purple Reign lipsense and I am fairly certain Palette 3 from Younique.


This gorgeous neck candy also comes apart and I can wear it like 8 different ways. Love!


We dined at Good Luck and I enjoyed some Rosé, and then they gave us a little champagne for us to toast my birthday.


#bloggerstyle


Hubby did so well! He picked out this fancy hotel over in a nearby town where we could use our Marriott Rewards---the room was like something out of NYC!


We went across the street to a wine bar and had so much fun together.




I also loved my pave orbital ring!


Seriously spoiled and so much fun.  When you're married, have a two year old and a four year old, and your husband works 50+ hours each week it can make for some major stress in life.



Nights like these I thank my lucky stars we found each other and can enjoy all that life has to offer.



I was moving rather slowly the next day, but we did have a yummy brunch, and a nice little drive.  After 9.5 he decided to take me to this little beach tucked away that he used to visit when he was younger.  We've been back several times and ended up taking our family photos here too.


My best friend.

1 comment:

  1. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)