Image Map

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Simple Style

Cheers to the weekend!

I'd be lying if I said that I didn't miss this little old blog.  I have a few unpublished posts sitting here in my design section and even though it's a little late to the party, I figured better late than never.

Today has been glorious.  I have been just relaxing (gasp!) and enjoying the day.  Brooke went to the fantasy football draft with Joe, and Bradley hung out with me.  He was pretty cranky and went down for a super early nap, which in turn allowed me to shower and take a little snooze myself!

Now he's still sleeping--whoa--so I figured I'd see how much I could pull together with my blog.

One of our many date nights this past summer included one where we met up with our friends to talk real estate over dinner.  Joe and I stopped for a drink at our favorite place, The Revelry.

I rocked a simple arm party (Stella & Dot of course!) and this stunning cream Waverly clutch from our Covet collection.

Cava was my drink of choice.



One of my favorite necklaces is this gorgeous Terney layered piece.  You can wear it all together or take it apart and wear pieces individually.  I adored it over a red caftan dress from Express.


My favorite eye shadows are from Younique! My girl Elizabeth keeps me in style makeup wise.


I never got a full shot 'after' hair and makeup & clothes were assembled, but such is #momlife when you are scrambling to get out the door and to a destination on paid time!

I am so grateful for such amazing babysitters.  Without these caring women in our lives, I am quite certain we would be lost.

I also love that I can text photos like this to my best girlfriend and she can give me glam advice. If you need any, don't be shy, she'd love to assist you too! #girlsrule

2 comments:

  1. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)