Image Map

Friday, September 30, 2011

Acorn Squash

If you love fall foods, you'll love this simple recipe!! I recommend doubling the recipe, or more.  I couldn't even  wait for Joe, I dove right into this sucker and seriously did some damage. It was like candy-ok, not really, but I loved it!  



Acorn Squash

Ingredients:
1 Acorn Squash~cut in half & remove seeds
butter & brown sugar


  • Place the squash upside down and bake on a foil lined cookie sheet for about 40 mins at 350.  
  • Remove it from the oven and place a good-sized pat of butter and a tablespoon (or 2...) in the cavity. Put the squash back together and place into another dish with sides, so as to not allow it to move around.  
  • Return to the oven for another 25ish minutes.
 It will literally fall apart. 


Yummy sugary crystals!


Enjoy!

xo Jenn

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)