Wednesday, August 2, 2017

The Kitchen {Date Night}

Summers are for date nights, little dresses, strappy heels, beach waves & fancy cars.  

Dress: Express
Shoes: Aldo
Jewels: Stella & Dot

PS I now snap a selfie of my makeup thanks to my glam artist Elizabeth.  I basically look to her as my makeup artist and blow her phone up.  Granted we talk about everything under the sun, but as for makeup help? She is the guru.


I went for a Party Pink lip, (thanks to my girl Ann & Lipsense) my Wesley Sunnies and Gita tassels.


It was a super rainy week last week so we were extra happy to have a nice evening out.




We had dinner at The Kitchen for the chef's tasting menu.   We visited awhile back and were floored at how amazing dinner was.  {You can see my post here}  This time there was MUCH more food. 
I was stuffed!


They sat us near the door and poured some Cava for a toast.  Joe wanted to be closer to the chef so we ended up moving.  We decided to simply enjoy the foods this time and not take photos of every little thing.  I did the wine pairing again and enjoyed that except for the last wine, which was a Port. Not a fan.  Not that I had room to drink it anyway, it was beyond filling!


We don't typically go out this often, but when the weather is nice and sitters are abundant, we have been!  I seriously loved this giant mirror in the bathroom.  I need it for the next house for sure. Also? I love that my shoe game is on point, thanks to my husband finding these at Aldo for me! 

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)