Image Map

Thursday, August 31, 2017

What Matters Most

...are the little giggles I hear from up above, although it's past their bedtime.

...the way he asks to kiss us, and says 'ewwww slimy kisses"...

...how she teared up when I read to her from my pregnancy journal.

...the messy curly blonde hair hanging from the back of her Frozen bike helmet.

...the way the house feels when all four of us are home.

...the warmth of their little bodies pressed against mine.

...the way they beg to "cuddle me Mommy."

...the cheesy grins when they devour their popsicles dripping down their chins.

...the way they hold hands and help each other out, even at such a young age.

...the way they sleep so peacefully all tucked into their beds.

...the genuine feel of love from their eyes, hearts & souls.

...how she truly understands love and what it means to feel it.

...the way he yells, "Mommmmaaaayyyy!" from his crib each morning.

...their sweet singing voices of 'You are my Sunshine'

...the way she wears her scarf as a skunk tail and pretends to be 'Meadow the Stunk'

...the way he carries his Whinnie the Pooh blankey around and tells me, "I love it so much"

...the way he runs around with his arms straight back, saying I'm BATMAN, sometimes with said blankey tied around his neck as a cape.

...how she calls it the, "bashroom."

...our bedtime ritual of brushing teeth, reading books, and singing two songs.

...his morning ritual of wanting juice & a cereal bar while watching Clifford Big Red Dog.

...their obsession with Sid the Science kid.

...their excitement for the upcoming holidays.

...their memories of Lake George and Sea Breeze, talked about almost daily.

...how she wants to marry daddy and cries because mommy already did.

...their complete innocence, so pure and true.

...the proud faces of them putting on their shoes on their correct feet.

...the small practices of breathing in, and out, when we get angry, frustrated and mad.

...the look of triumph as she learns to write her name.

...the sheer look of joy as he draws circles.

...that I am here, with them, lucky enough to be their momma, walking the earth by their sides daily.

  I could not ask for more.  
I am at peace. 
I am in love.
I am loved.  
I am so blessed to be with these little souls, 
and knowing that their daddy feels the same exact way. 


2 comments:

  1. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)