Image Map

Friday, September 2, 2016

Fashion Friday (Fall)

I'm LOVING this month already!!  I feel energized, alive, organized, refreshed and ready to take on the world! Seriously, as I'm typing we are getting brand new carpeting up the stairs, hallway and into our bedroom. It's going to feel like a brand new home!   Just what we needed,


So, I have a few cold shoulder tops I cannot wait to wear.  For Fall, this deep blue will be everywhere!! Look how beautifully it pairs with this Brio Tassel necklace.  I should be getting mine shortly!


Here is a white cold shoulder top with our gold fringe, tassel and tote!!  Note the distressed denim and strappy black shoes.  All on trend ladies!


Looking for more of a rocker chic?  Here is our Reese Sparkle necklace shown as a choker ---remember those? I think I was in middle school/early high school when they were popular.  The Pave horn earrings are also super fun with this edgy leather moto jacket.  Also note the leopard watch & bangles. 



Oversized white shirt with a tie at the waist & distressed denim. Simple chic. Arm party is on point, especially with our Every Mother Counts, Illuminate cuff.


I have a few in home trunk shows and a few online!! Shop any of our items, spend $50 and get one of these half off!  I'd love to hook you up with some FREE Stella and you can host right on Facebook.



I adore the New Moon necklace (and it was actually a new moon!) as well as the Aida chandeliers.


The arc pendant is also an easy piece to throw on and go! (loving my Target tees)


A fellow stylist, Alicia is set for Fall with her oxblood mani and gold arm party!


Next week I'll share some items on my wish list and some current finds.  I am also sharing a lot more on my instagram Story-- Styled_by_Jenn


It's starting to feel like Fall.  It's 72 and a bit breezy.  I'm sipping on some red wine and making a Chicken Bruschetta Bake.  I hope it tastes as good as it smells! 

Have a lovely weekend friends. 

1 comment:

  1. Oohh new carpeting! That is such a good feeling! :) Glad to hear your month is off to a great start! I have a good feeling about this September!

    Loving that pairing with the navy sweater and tassel necklace! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)