Image Map

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Start Doing


I have a BIG to-do list today and I don't even know where to start!! I really want to do a "Blog every day" in November or a "Video every day"...do any of you know of someone hosting that? 

I am also starting my 24 day challenge this Friday, so I'm super pumped to just add more to my plate...no really, I just want to push myself and organize my life better. I have a billion ideas all jumbled up and nothing is being executed.  Time to prioritize, put down the phone, and start doing

Now that I have enjoyed my Spark, it's time to knock this to do list out of the park. 

I am sending October out with a bang, and I am so ready to welcome November with a grateful heart. 

{Wow, and I even rhymed for ya there.}

Have a terrific Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. Whatever you do, you're gonna rock it!! I'm making a better workout schedule for myself since I'll be starting a new job and have time to do that. I can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOHOO! you goooooooo girl! get it done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got this mama! You are a star!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds so exciting! I can't wait to hear about all of your ideas... Go girl!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)