Image Map

Monday, November 30, 2015

CYBER MONDAY

Yelllllo!! Happy End of November!! Oh my goodness, I have so much to do, but I just had to share a few of my cyber Monday specials I have found with you!! I am all about small business, helping other mommas out and sharing a good deal when I find one! Here is what I've stumbled across so far…


For the first time EVER, AdvoCare is having a sale on lots of goodies!!  If you're looking to try something new or just stock up/save, NOW IS THE TIME!! Check it out!


If you're looking to add some bling to your holiday outfits, or still looking for a gift for a girlfriend, Stella & Dot extended their Black Friday sale until today!  I totally scooped up a necklace and few other things, earned Dot dollars & will be styling for my holiday parties.  I'll be reviewing some goodies tomorrow on the blog, and be on the lookout for a giveaway! {hint, if you order from this link, you'll be entered into the drawing!}

$228 value for $61!!!



Skincare is so important, especially when the weather is turning cold and the heat makes everything dry!  I am loving my Reverse Regime that Megan is helping me out with.  I can tell you that my next purchase will be for my lips, because they are so dry and chapped! I am in need of some help!  Megan would love to assist you with any skincare questions, she can be reached here! 





She even has something for that hard to buy guy in your life:


With all of the photos we'll be taking, have you thought about your makeup?? Younique has a heck of a deal with buying this bundle! $99 and it's valued at $151! That lipstick looks to die for. Ann can help you out, feel free to browse these deals here!   They extended their Black Friday promotion as well.


And a not so small biz…

And for you coffee lovers, did you see Starbucks has a $25 off of $60 purchase, plus free shipping?  Who wouldn't love a fun coffee mug to curl up with on these cold days ahead?  Gimme all the coffee. Starbucks Deal





Please tell me some of the good deals you're finding today!  Share below.  Happy Holiday Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Love that you shared these deals for small business! Beachbody is having some major Black Friday sales as well!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)