Image Map

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Tip Tuesday: Gift Ideas-

I know it's still a little early to talk Christmas, but I actually am ahead of the game this year and it feels great! I would love to help others who may be a little 'stuck' in their shopping. I'll be sharing every Tuesday until Christmas!!


If you're like me, accessories are certainly a part of pulling an outfit together.  Unfortunately, it seems as though they can get lost or easily ruined (especially as a mama of two littles!) I just threw together some cute cold weather must-haves that would be great for a stocking stuffer or even a secret Santa exchange!





Stocking stuffers: cold weather accessories



  • Sunglasses are almost more important in the Winter, because the snow can be so blinding!  I love a good pair of classic black shades.  
  • I am obsessed with the beanie look, and am dying to get my hands on one! This white would look so pretty with the snow.  
  • A cozy Christmas tartan scarf is sure to keep you warm, hide any OJ stains from when your daughter spilled it on your shirt, and get you in the festive spirit! 
  • Fingerless gloves.  It's cold here, but you still need to be able to access your phone.  
  • MAC lipstick, because…have you tried MAC? OMG #lifechanging
  • Festive iPhone cover---basic need. #duh


Check out my Polyvore page for where to buy these goodies!


2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)