Image Map

Monday, January 4, 2016

Mommy Monday: Happy New Year

I may have mentioned before, but this time of year...man.  What a flood of feelings and memories!! I was in the final few weeks of both of my babies' births this time of year.  I am really having a hard time recognizing this little fella is going to be ONE!


My best 9 photos of instagram were all of you baby bubs; all you.


They are certainly brother and sister.  They are really starting to act it too!


We are throwing a Paw Patrol Pawty and I cannot wait! It is going to be lots of fun.  How cute?



New Years was so fun! Don't mind my messy kitchen; I was just making our dinner: Crab legs, venison tenderloin, lemon risotto & a spinach salad.  Both kids love venison! I was cutting theirs into tiny pieces.  Kids make you do silly things, to make them smile.  Wearing funny hats is one of them.


I found these hats from 2012.  Joe & I wore them before I ever got pregnant!  Brooke thought they were fun.


I didn't get a picture of baby boy, he was hungry then super tired. He crashes at 6:30 some times.  Brookie made it to 9.


Bath time is something else with a little man! He is crazy.  I love it.


If I could bottle up your little squeaks and your adorable giggles, I would.  You keep me on my toes Bradley boy, but you are full of so much love and laughter.


The days can be long, challenging and lonely sometimes.  But you both won't be this little and this needy for long.  I know that I'll look back at these moments, like I do when you and sister were newborns.  I won't ever forget the sleepless nights and long nursing sessions.  But how I miss your sweet newborn grunts and you sleeping in my arms.  I will long for just one more moment like this one day--I just know it.  Your crazy crawling.  Your constant into everything.  Your high pitched squeals of excitement and your whiney 'momma hold me' cries.  Even if I am trying to get Christmas packed away and dinner done.  Breathing in this season of motherhood each day, as soon enough you will be One!  

7 comments:

  1. Bath time is crazy for us too! CT loves splashing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy how much water little ones can splash!! Silly boys.

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year! I can not believe Brad is almost 1! I remember when you told me you were pregnant with him! CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! He is so big too. I cannot believe how fast this time has gone by!

      Delete
  3. Awwww!!! What a sweet post, Jenn! And your NYE menu sounds absolutely divine!

    Bradley (and Brooke!) are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! It was quite tasty! They are pretty cute--but I know I am bias. :D

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)