Image Map

Friday, June 3, 2016

Fashion Friday: Toronto Edition

TGIF Loves!!

One of my favorite things about vacationing is trying to not look like a tourist! haha No really, I love accessorizing and planning my outfits, but I fully admit it's hard to do on the day to day with two little itty bitties.  Since it was just hubs and I away, I had lots of time to play!


I picked out my Old Navy Pixie Pants (two years ago, I bought them and then got prego!) and a black/white striped Target top I just bought last month.

I went with my MK watch and my chandelier earrings & SD ring.


I brought my lightweight animal print scarf (Marshalls) just in case it was chilly.


Since I figured we'd be doing a lot of walking, I wore my Coach tennis shoes.



My first purchase of the weekend was this beauty! I loved the style, color & price point! {$60}


That night for dinner I used my new bag, wore the Riveria SD necklace and my black swing dress from ON and black lularo leggings and Target sandals.




Saturday morning we wanted to do some shopping and it was a tad cooler, so I opted for my 3/4 length black and white top and a hot pink scarf and black skinnies with holes in the knees---which seemed to be THE pair of jeans everyone was rocking that weekend! I highly suggest you get a pair! {similar here}

I love the turning point key on the horizontal pendant.


My Keep of the day overlooking the city!



I love the versatility of these Kaia earrings--keep them small or add on the chandelier!


All shopped out!


I picked up some new bralette halters from Pink and OMG I love them!! They add a little sexy to a plain tee or tank! Cute, comfy & supportive = winning!



I picked up this red Caftan dress from Express and wore it out to dinner Saturday night. I wore leggings too, since I wasn't sure how cold it would get and how much we'd walk.



I loved dressing it up a bit more with this gorgeous SD statement necklace. {Similar here}


Cheers!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)