Image Map

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Happy Things


I'm really trying to focus on all of the positives, not that I don't always, but even more so right now.

 I have my first in home social for KEEP on Friday, as long as things are staying the same... I'm excited to chat with some new ladies and spread some positivity.  I just love that new key fob in the stripes/coral--it may be on its way to me as we type. ;)


Saturday was so hot and sunny, I made sure to clean the deck off and enjoy it a bit. 
It honestly felt really good to do my makeup and try to feel normal around here.



I call this our little oasis and tough I didn't get much planted, a few pops of color are really nice to see. My sister brought my mom back and we all sat outside for awhile and the kids played in the water table and we had a nice time, for what we're going through and all.



Sunday I brought the kids up to see Daddy briefly at the tent sale--the clown was there and they enjoyed seeing her.  Brooke wanted to be a doggy, imagine that! She loved it.





My Club W/ Winc arrived this morning!! I'm super impressed with all of the wine I've tried.  I hear the rosé is really good so that may be one of the firsts I open!  If you'd like to try a free $13 bottle, use this link and if you order 4 bottles, shipping is free! I think the prices are perfect for the types of wine they send. You can skip a month, but I'm not really sure why you'd want to. Haha


The sun is shining and we're just taking things one day at a time.  I think I need to go read some more of my book that has been neglected these last few weeks.   Have a good day!




1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)