Image Map

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Beach Day

After hitting up Wal-Mart for some Summer clothes for the kids, Joe was out and about washing his car, running to the bank etc and texted me that I should meet him at the beach with the kids.

I think it took me 15 minutes to scramble suits, bags, toys, sunscreen and we were on our way!


In 8.5 years I don't think I've ever seen him enjoy our beach so much! I'm not sure who had more fun in the sand, Joe or the kids!


On a whim I bought this $15 set of sand toys hoping they'd play with them at least one time at the beach this Summer.


I had no idea they'd be put right to good use~


I cannot stand how cute he is with his hat on.


The water was obviously still cold, but they loved it!


Bradley has no fear and wanted to go right in.


The perfect view!







Joe was a little bummed that he couldn't see his mote in action, but I assured him we'd be back again this season.  Everyone was covered in sand and Bradley may have eaten some, but it was so much fun.


So I was totally mid-cleanse and decided with the holiday weekend and the almost 90 degree days, I had to push pause.  I totally enjoyed a chocolate ice cream cone with my loves and don't regret it one bit.


Brooke went for the vanilla and Daddy & Bubs shared watermelon sorbet.



She received lots of compliments on her new Elsa dress.


Both kids fell asleep on the way home (15 minutes!) and were still tired the next day. 

Summer 16 is gonna be a good one, I can't wait for all the fun we're going to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)