Image Map

Friday, June 9, 2017

Fashion Friday

Happy Fri-Yay Style Babes!

I am soaking up the sunshine with my kiddos, staying busy as always and loving life.  Now that the weather is warmer (can I get an Amen?!) I love being able to air dry my hair instead of having to use the blow dryer all of the time.

Instagram filters are somewhat fun, no?


These are the same glasses above, but they change color in the sun, how cool? My mom's fiancé brought us up a pair when they came to visit.


One of my favorite necklaces is the Mina Drape --- it paired well with a nice can of rosé for an online style session I did a few weeks back.


I am still loving our mirrored blush Wesleys.


My sister rocked the Emme Choker when we finally went out for her birthday.


***THIS JUST IN***

The versatile fringe choker is SO fun and the must have necklace right now.

It layers so nicely with the Kari necklace and of course the large gold hammered wired hoops.


Here's some Summer Style inspiration for you too!




Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)