Image Map

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Woot Woot Wednesday!

Wahoo It's finally April!! Hopefully it will feel like Spring ASAP!  I have been thinking it's Thursday, only because hubby worked late last night (end of month) and usually he's home earlier on Tuesdays..but alas, it's only Winesday--errr I mean Wednesday! 

Not gonna lie, I am totally envious of all the Spring breakers posting photos of themselves in the sun, on a beach, having fun! It makes me so excited for our summer getaway.  I swear Joe and I talk about it almost every day--I need to start planning out some fun things to do with the kids and figure out some "toddler school" stuff to teach Brooke before we go.  It will be so much fun and our first family getaway! I know we will have many family vacations, and it was just not practical to go away with bubs being so small.  We will travel soon enough!  

I saw this survey on Pinky's blog and thought it would be fun to fill out...

1.What's your favorite candle scent? Any baked good--not into floral candles
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? Cameron Diaz
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? Vince Vaughn
4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married? I was 28
5. Do you know a hoarder? Not a real one, but I know people who like to keep tons of stuff forever ;)
6. Can you do a split? I used to be able to, I honestly haven't tried in awhile…haha
7. How old were you when you learned to ride a bike? I think 6?
8. How many oceans have you swam in? 1, but I did make sure to walk/dip my feet in Pacific 
9. How many countries have you been to? 4…and a ton of islands, not sure which are countries of what though
10. Is anyone in your family in the army? No.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one? Brooke
12. What would you name your son if you had one? Bradley 
13. What's the worst grade you got on a test? I'm sure I failed one or two. I am terrible at Math!
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? Full House
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? Something pretty. I hated being scary!!
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Game or Twilight series? Some of Harry & Hunger Games--not into vampires.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or British accent? British--I'm way too nasally.
18. Did your mother go to college? Yes 
19. Are your grandparents still married? Yes, though one set is no longer alive. <3
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? No, but Joe insists that Brooke will!
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? Kermit dee frog here
22. What's the first amusement park you've been to? Disney World I believe
23. What language, besides your native language, would like to be fluent in? French, Italian, Japanese
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? Both ways
25. Is your father bald? Nope, he has all of his hair and it's NOT gray at all!
26. Do you know triplets? There were some that went to my HS
27. Do you prefer Titanic of The Notebook? Ouch, I have to choose?! Titanic. I saw it 3 times in the theatre!
28. Have you ever had Indian food? Yup! It's quite tasty. I love Naan
29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant? Gosh, I love fine dining.  Good Luck here, but I loved Emerill's in Las Vegas--so many waiters and all that service!  A cocktail before dinner, a paired wine with, and the water glass sits at a specific spot for "easy access".  That place was ON POINT!
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden? Yes, love the soup/salad/breadsticks combo [even though it's like fast food Italian ha!}
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores? BJs which I have to go get diapers today!
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? Michael? I dunno??
33. If you have a nickname, what is it? When I was little it was "fur fur", Joe calls me Rabbit, and I go by Jenn 
34. Who's your favorite person in the world? My husband Joe.
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?  Rural. I cannot wait to move out to the country!  I don't like living on a track.
36. Can you whistle? Yes 
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight? No
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning? Yes-MOST important meal of the day!
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily? Supplements --no meds thank goodness.
40. What medical conditions do you have? None.  I am blessed to be so healthy. Unless you count the annoying ringing in my ear [tinnitus] but I can deal with it.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital? 3 (gave birth twice and I was sick with e-coli when I was 10)
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? Just keep swimming! I think my sister and I even had a Nemo drinking game haha
43. Where do you buy your jeans? I really love Sevens, Express, Guess
44. What's the last compliment you got?  From Joe…he compliments me a lot.  
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? Usually, since my PLL addiction I have been having weeeeeird dreams!
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy? Green tea, Chai tea, English Breakfast, Earl Grey
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? Well, I had to buy a shoe trunk to keep most of them and they still didn't all fit. :D
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice? Not too sure. I am Presbyterian, Joe was Catholic…some where in between. 
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real? Santa is real!
50. Why do have a tumblr? a who? haha I don't.


As for a quick phone photo dump--

Mr. B is so cute in all of his 6 MONTH {omg} outfits!  This one said "Seriously Handsome" and yes, he's laying on my clothes I was folding.


Yesterday I put him in this cute number:  Little Hunk


I have been using just the teeeeeeeensisest of seasonings during the cleanse.  The chipotle  has quite the kick and was perfect on my plain chicken, which I turned into a taco. I've had a few people ask, so feel free to check it out: TS eat well 


I am also super proud that we went to the grocery store, just the 3 of us!  I have been skirting around doing so for a few reasons.  One being I like the alone time to shop. Two, there is no room in the dang cart with both kids! And three, the weather.  So yesterday we needed our staples and it was 37 degrees and sunny.  Yay.


She kept calm with her shades on--well, my shades.  I tried to put them on her correctly but they slide down her nose, ha!  A non frosted sugar cookie to boot.


By checkout he was asleep.  I'd say it was a success!  I didn't need much, but still managed to spend about the same.  #buyingorganic


I came home, unloaded the groceries and Brooke actually played on the back deck while I made her dinner.  She is dying to get outside and play with bubbles!! After that was bath time, then post bath selfies.

My little man!


Brooke's new thing is to put her animals in a bag and tote them around.


Totally random, but I am in a desperate need of a Pretty Little Liars intervention.  I have a problem.  I took a screen shot of Hannah's hair--I loved this style!--and I just love her! She's so funny and her outfits are always on point.  They don't even look like HS girls, and why me, a 33 year old is completely hooked on this show, I am really not sure.  Buuuuut it seems like I am not the only one!  As silly as it sounds, but watching this show makes me want to dress up more.  Joe came home last week and was like, where are you going?? I was wearing an old black sweater dress, makeup (lipstick) and some jewelry. I told him I was sick of being in ratty shirts and yoga pants! I miss dressing up like I did for teaching, and I know it's kind of weird because all I do is get puked, peed and pooed on, but I enjoy dressing up! So I started doing that and I swear it helped my mood.  


And for laughs--not appropriate but you gotta chuckle at it, I mean, really…


On that note, I must pack miss B up because she is heading over to nana and papa's house for a sleep over with her cousin!

Laterz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)