Image Map

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Have Your Cake...

Happy Saturday Friends!! I hope you all enjoy your weekend with your families and friends. I am hoping we get to a park or something fun while the sun is still shining and get little miss on a swing before it starts snowing! 

 Just two things.

#1

My current favorite AdvoCare product: Carb-Ease.  Now, I am well aware that good health is attained by good eating habits.  Like I tell all of my friends, it's all about 90/10.  Don't try to be "perfect" because as soon as you "mess up" you'll feel guilty and that is not good!  There are times to enjoy a small bowl of pasta, a piece of white bread, or cake.  And when you do?  There is Carb-Ease to the rescue!  I definitely feel much better if I take two before I indulge in my heavy carb meal.   {Like when we ate out at Carraba's the other night. It's a rare occasion to eat at a restaurant for us, but when we do, I now have this!}




  • Helps reduce the absorption and breakdown of carbohydrates and fats*
  • Helps support healthy blood glucose *
  • Helps reduce the negative effects of excessive carbohydrate consumption*
  • Provides support for body composition*
  • Backed by more than 21 published scientific studies
IS THIS YOU?
  • Someone who has trouble resisting sugary, starchy foods and refined carbohydrates such as sweets, pastas and breads
  • Someone looking to control the results of a high-carbohydrate diet
  • Someone looking for better weight management
  • Someone concerned with maintaining glucose levels already within the normal range 

If you're interested in it, check it out HERE

#2

I just found this quote the other day, and I just love it.  I truly believe you can do anything, you just have to have the will and strength to follow through.

google images

2 comments:

  1. I've only taken it once,but Carbease is definitely one of my fave products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am heading to a birthday party now- already dreaming of the cake that will be there :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)