Image Map

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Herbal Cleanse Group Challenge

Good morning!  I hope you're all feeling alive and well today.

 After realizing how much attention the AdvoCare Cleanse is getting, I decided that it'd be fun to make a small "group challenge" out of it.  What does that mean?  Well, it means that you've already made the choice to become a bit healthier and decided to cleanse.  When purchasing your cleanse through AdvoCare, what some people don't realize, is that you're also getting a coach.  This is where I get to help you achieve your goals, be there for you at any step of the way, and truly provide you with the guidance you're looking for.  I provide you with meal planning ideas, clean eating guides, and I'm right at your fingertips through text messaging support (or a phone call!) And if I can't answer something for you, I will find the answer from someone else!




I did the entire 24 Day Challenge and cannot wait to do it again!  I had some awesome results (10 lbs & 12 inches, that's 2 pant sizes!) You can read about some of my journey here.

With that said, I thought since a few people are cleansing around the same time, I thought it'd be fun to create a small group.  I will have two "winners" (even though you're already a winner if you're aiming for better health!!)  

Winner #1 =  person who loses the most weight [in pounds]

Winner #2 = person who loses the most inches.

[Yes, the same person could potentially be both winners!]

You see, pounds aren't everything! They matter, yes, but inches really speak for themselves.


What will you win?  

Both winners will receive some AdvoCare goodies!!



Rules:

1.) Order an AdvoCare cleanse from me
2.) Must tell me your start date [must be on/before September 23, 2013]
3.) Provide a picture of your feet on the scale (I won't show anyone, I promise) and provide me with your starting inches. 
4.)  On Day 11 I will need your results--how much you weigh and your finishing inches.
5.) Must be a US mailing address.




Additional Info:

For best results, we suggest when ordering the Cleanse, you also order the following:

Catalyst
Omegaplex
Spark {replace that coffee habit, you can do it for 10 days, I did for 24!!}

This will maximize your ability to lose unwanted pounds and clean out your system!

If money is a concern, just ask for details on how to become a member and EASILY save 20%!!

Also, food for thought...


You won't be buying any of that while cleansing!! My grocery bill actually went down.  Crazy.

Once you've started your cleanse, I am here to provide you with extra support when you choose to continue on AdvoCare products.  Trust me, you will fall in love with these products.  I wouldn't stand behind them, if I didn't truly believe in them. The MNS is fantastic and will further your weight loss goal and help you feel your best!


*As always, please check with your Dr before ordering.

**You cannot be nursing or pregnant to cleanse.  When we cleanse, our bodies release toxins and we don't want baby to receive any of those toxins!! If you're interested in a challenge, but are pregnant or nursing, please see my girl Rachel who's currently nursing her baby girl and getting ready to do the Nursing Mom's Challenge!!  Cher her link out HERE



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this, I was about to follow mucous cleanser for 10 day cleanse, found your scheduale very useful. Now I can make a chart and start it today only

    Thank you once again

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)