Image Map

Monday, April 7, 2014

An Old Blue Smurf Toy

Hello bloggy world, how are you?  I'm doing well.  I've been a busy bee!  I started a pretty intense training course with my Advo biz.  It takes place every Sunday night for 3-4 hours and I LOVE it.  I am such a sucker for learning; I don't mind that I can sit in my pjs and watch videos about something about passionate about.  It's helping me push myself further in all aspects of my life.  I cannot even begin to tell you how much my mind has been blown in just one week [and two classes].

Don't get me wrong; there are moments I ask myself, "Why can't you just sweep the floors, bake cookies and play with Brooke?  Just be a housewife and stay at home mama.  There is always always always stuff to do, things to make, messes to clean, laundry to fold…staying home is enough work as it is!"

But like I said before, there is a passion inside me and I'm simply following it.  I am learning to believe in myself in all aspects and just keep pushing on.  I've come to terms with certain things that just can't happen all the time while I'm doing this [like blogging] and that's okay.

Giving up what I want now, for what I want most later…replays in my mind.

My workouts?  Not bad! I need to up my game this week, and I just started this bad boy: Arginine Extreme.  I am woman, hear me roar!! Haha.  I am just too funny I know; but for real. I am mixing some up with a little bit of Spark and a few catalyst = crazy workout intensity.  Loooooove it!


It warmed up a bit last week; our first "Family Walk" without the stroller!


Friday I got my hair done uber early {8am!} and we enjoyed a splurge; hands down the best pizzas in our area. The cook/owner is from Italy.  #youguessedit #thankgoodnessforcarbease

Fiamma's
After lunch we ran to Target for a few items.  She loves running up and down the aisles!



Saturday I shared my love for Advo with some friends and family; it was exciting and even though I was nervous, I did it and am so proud!!   I wore my new cute shirt from ShopRiffRaff and necklace from F21



I love the sleeve detail {and so does Brooke!}



We checked on our rental that being fixed up--selfie!



Sunday hubs cleaned out the garage and went up into the attic---brought this down.

An old blue Smurf toy.

I believe it was given to me on my 1st birthday.  The paint is chipping [making me nervous mommy] so we took a few photos and although she loved it, I don't think it's a good toy to play with any more.  Although, I guess I am alive and well, so maybe it's fine haha.

I don't have a lot of sentimental items from my childhood, so to see her big smile while sitting on this is heartwarming.
4.6.14


We tried to do a little pre-vacation shopping.  I found an adorable purse and Joe found some necessities.  It's no easy task to shop with a 14 month old! She does NOT like sitting still!  So we did what we could and then called it a day.  

***


I'm definitely a work in progress, but I love my little munchkin so much!! I am trying to be more of a "hands free" mama while we play and do things together.  I love to take photos, so I get a few shots but then try to put my phone away.  I need to be better at this.  I'm finding if I at least turn off the volume and don't hear the buzzing or beeping, I am much more at peace.  It's a little tricky with needing to be available with my business, but I know where my priorities lay.  I won't get these moments back...


4.3.14

4 comments:

  1. I am woman here me roar! ROAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what I'm doing to order the 24 challenge advocare soon. I made up my mind and I'm ready.. Just doing to see what the doctor is doing to tell me about my on going pain in my arm and I hope they figure it out. I going to do it.. Can you help me of I have questions ? please :O)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)