Image Map

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Easy Like a Sunday Morning

I hope you are all having a wonderful day and being grateful for all that you have.  I'm sitting by our fireplace while B naps and hubby runs some errands.

I just wanted to share some randoms today; it seems to be my favorite thing to do here as of late.  I love looking back a what we were up to, and I am sure my family appreciates the extra pictures of sweet Brooke.

I'm still sticking to my 80/20 eating clean habits.  I will be upping the ante a bit, as I count down to our beach vacay!  Tuesday was girls' night so I snacked on a lean organic chicken burger and broccoli. YUM!


I love rolling organic turkey deli meat, and hummus into fresh lettuce leaves!



Brooke is loving crayons; not so much to draw with, but to place in her bucket. She then takes them all out. Repeat.


Over by the window is fun too.


We watched this movie Thursday night.  It was SO good.  I know a lot of people complained about the language, but I felt that it was very accurately portrayed of what life would have been like during situations like this.  I could watch this movie again.  Joe loved it so much, he keeps learning more about the real Jordan Belfort.  What a character!!  He found this interesting interview here.


Saturday evening...

Sunday morning.  Old man winter just doesn't want to leave!

I finally made myself some protein pancakes. OH MY GOSH they are so tasty!  Why is protein so important? [from our site]

It's nearly impossible to get enough protein from diet alone without also getting excess calories fat and carbohydrates. Muscle Gain® protein shake is a metabolically balanced blend of high-grade proteins that supplies amino acids and other nutrients that are essential to protein synthesis and muscle building in an easy-to-digest formula that includes digestive enzymes like papin and bromelain to improve absorption of protein. Because the muscles also need vitamins and minerals, Muscle Gain contains vitamins C and B-6 and calcium. This advanced formula offers a more comprehensive approach to sports performance than other brands of muscle-building, protein drinks. 

Is this you?
Someone who wants to add lean muscle mass 
Someone who needs more protein in your diet without excess fats and carbohydrates 
An athlete who needs high-quality protein to aid your training 
Someone who wants to retain lean muscle mass during periods of calorie restriction

I could eat these every.single.day.

Ingredients
1 Scoop vanilla Muscle Gain Protein

½ Banana (mashed)
½ Tablespoon almond milk
¼ Cup egg whites
1 Teaspoon cinnamon


I mashed the banana.  Stir in the egg whites, almond milk, and protein powder.  Pour into small pancakes over medium heat on the stove.  Drizzled a little maple syrup and some cinnamon.  Topped with fresh fruit.  Filled me right up!



Hope you enjoy your Sunday loves!

3 comments:

  1. Well clearly I need to make these pancakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I love the idea of deli meat, hummus, and spinach!! I need to get some more hummus. And those pancakes look SO GOOD!!! Definitely need to try those, and I might have to get some muscle gain, lol.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)