Image Map

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Sunday Sweats



I found that above "fitspiration" awhile back and I don't really 100% agree with it right now.  I wanted to feel that way before, but now I just want to keep working out and feeling well.  I know how to eat super clean, but at the moment, I don't want to feel pressured if I do have a slice of my warm, homemade bread with olive oil.  I know now a lot more about moderation and give and take.  Regardless, I will kick my old me's butt when it comes to working out and getting stronger!!

Last week I worked out Sunday-Friday.  
Every day. Did not miss a single day!  These two can vouch for it! 


Sunday- upper fix
Monday- PiYo Sweat
Tuesday- Total Body Cardio Fix
Wednesday- Piyo Strength Intervals
Thursday- Upper Fix
Friday- PiYo Core
Saturday- "rest"

I was supposed to do legs Saturday, but I just didn't.

I WILL do it today though! ;)

Menu for the week:
This week I'm trying to keep it SIMPLE, as I have my scope Tuesday and we seem to be a little busy.  I found the newer site "Chef in Training" so I linked that below for a few recipes. 
I never made my tilapia last week and we did end up with a pizza Saturday night.  I like to over plan regardless, as we sometimes have our "dinners" as lunches because we are home all the time and some days Joe can come home and eat too!

Linguine-Pork-chicken-Lasagna-tilapia-enchiladas

Thoughts:

I cannot believe what one little thing (working out each day) can do for my body.  More than anything, I think it's the self-discipline.  Once I told myself I had to sweat once a day, and likened it to a shower, it really became easier.  There are days I do not want to, but I just pushed through and made it happen.  No I don't have a six pack yet and really, this journey is more about my overall health and wellness. I just feel a lot better already, even with some tummy issues still happening.




1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)