Image Map

Friday, February 10, 2017

Fashion Friday



My good friend Shelby let me in on #redpinkweek this year and we are having so much fun on Instagram sharing our pink and red looks!! Join in on the fun; we'd love to see your style!  We are thinking this may turn into a monthly thing...start thinking green & gold for March!

My typical and favorite mom look is this newer hoodie from Athleta and any and all leggings.  Not to mention, this adorable little Mr. making silly faces behind me!



My nails are still hanging on (gotta love gels) and I opted for my lip LuLaroe leggings along with the Gwen Wrap Ring.  LOVE it!


Thursday was bitter cold, so I cozied up in my oversized poncho sweater and layered it over a light pink long sleeved shirt. The Antonia Tassel has the perfect amount of pink/blush to wear over the grey. Roseberry lips for the win!


My cutie patootie! He was so excited to go ride the 'cars/bikes' at the community center.


I LOVED this little outfit on him; but he spilled juice on it as I put him into the car, it soaked him, so that was the end of that cute look (worn for 15 minutes tops!)



Need some V-Day outfit inspiration?

Dress up some denim with a gold bangle, chandeliers, pink pumps and a covet initial necklace.




Have big plans? Fancy gala? Go with gold and cream!! It elevates your level of glam.

Got a hot date? {we don't go out for the actual evening of V-Day, but this is super cute & fun for any date night!}  Can't go wrong with a little black dress with lace, and rose gold jewelry.  Red nails and lips is always date night perfection.



I'm adoring this simple gold look with our Dalilah Pendant, gold cluster bracelet and trove ring.


Weekend goals...jeans, jacket, sneakers, blue scarf and silver accessories.


This collage makes me smile! Mimosas, shades & brunch---yes please! If only we could wear flip flops.  Currently it's snowing outside my window. 









Have any cream colored scarves or purses in your wardrobe? Pair it with your gold toned jewels and you'll be on trend!!



And can we just stop for a hot second and appreciate this new gem...love the handles & tassels! Oh, LV. You make a girl dream! 


Have a stylish weekend!!! Happy Friday!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)