Image Map

Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's OK Thursday!

It's been awhile...
Its Ok Thursdays
...to typically be a summer girl, but this baby is making me crave fall {cool weather, pumpkins, donuts, falling leaves, apple pies, boots, leggings, cardigans, scarves}...
...to be so determined to walk more, I made a makeshift leash for Holly, since I left the real leash in my husband's truck {that he took to work}...
...that I cannot wait until Aug. 14 to find out if baby is boy or girl!?
...to want to live on yogurt, fruit, cheese, pasta, and ice cream...
...that I'm still celebrating my birthday today by going to an Orchard luncheon with a girlfriend...
...and to be going on a birthday pedi with another girlfriend tomorrow...
...to obsessively watch pregnancy vlogs/blogs and take them seriously {aka taking notes}...
...that we have no 'set plans' the rest of the week and I love it...
...to be 31 and still not love thunder and lightning...
...that I am getting bigger and bigger each day...I don't know how some gals stay so teeny while preggars...
...that I compare my bump to every other bump around...
...to pay quite a bit of money to leave our dogs in good care whilst hubs and I had a night away...
{you just can't put a price on peace of mind}
...that sometimes I feel like bloggy friends know me better than my own sisters...
...to be loving my land line; call me old school, but I enjoy using a real phone...
...I'm counting down the days until hubs and I go on our little babymoon...
...that I really don't want to do the dishes that are staring me in the face,
since I was spoiled and haven't had to do them since Tuesday...
What are you OK with today?!

6 comments:

  1. It would be great if we could live off of those foods!! And I think I will be 70 and still be afraid of thunder and lightning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a babymoon! Where are you going?! So exciting that you find out the baby's gender in a few weeks. Can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nearly drove myself mad comparing my bump to other people's. But, you look like you're similar to me...long torso. Our bumps will not ever look like other people's! I'm just now, since 30ish weeks, getting people rushing to open doors for me, making comments, sharing sympathies because of the heat, etc. The shorties show a lot quicker and get a lot more round. I'm thankful now that I haven't had that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not know about your baby moon! We did that, too! Where are you going? I loved being at my biggest in the fall! Although sundresses in the summer are pretty darn comfy! I am guessing girl just based on your cravings:) I can't wait to find out!! How was your Niagra Falls Bday trip your hunny surprised you with? MUAH!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm right there with you craving fall! I typically love the summer but now that I'm working full-time I can't wait for it to be fall! Stinks being stuck in an office on a beautiful summer day haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I daydream of fall from March-September! :) I love that I get to wear leggings every Saturday when I work at the salon, but I cannot wait until I get to wear them everyday again!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)