Image Map

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Meal Ideas via Pinterest

Staying cool?
I don't know round your parts, but up here in NY it has been HOT HOT HOT!
I just walked the dogs a lame 15 minutes and just couldn't deal with it any more.
I find it's just harder to breathe in this heat now that I'm carrying something the size of an avocado!
I am very grateful for our air conditioning...
Now if I could only convince hubby on getting us a treadmill so I can work out in the cool air!
I am needing some motivation in the kitchen...
So today I'm linking up with Michelle
 LINKUP
and sharing some of the food pins I still have yet to try out!



Source: bhg.com via Jenn on Pinterest




And of course, I need my sweets...

I believe these are what caused a lot of the weight gain for JSimps...
Source: thelondoner.me via Jenn on Pinterest



Is your mouth watering yet? Mine sure is!!
 Any easy summer recipes to share?
 Please let me know your lazy recipes!!

6 comments:

  1. Everything you posted looks like comfort food deluxe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been making the stuffed pasta shells for awhile now, with ground turkey. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you trying to do to me!? I am making taco pasta tomorrow night and I am legit drooling right now just thinking about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! I've been meaning to try those crockpot ranch pork chops. All the sweets look scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel so, so thankful for our air conditioning, too! I feel awful for anyone who has to endure 100+ degrees in this heat as well as humidity!!! I'd be going mad.

    Yummm these recipes look fantastic! Especially that creamy soup and ALL of the desserts. Obviously.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)