Image Map

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Lowlight Success!!

Lots to do today, so this will be a quickie!
{There are loaves of bread to bake, errands to be run, 
and organization of this cluttered house is a must!!}
Yesterday I pushed pause on my domestic responsibilities, 
and took some time for me...
You see, I have been super blonde for quite some time.
I don't remember the last time my hair has been dark...
Until recently with this pregnancy, I just don't want to paint my scalp uber blonde.
But I haven't been happy {with the dark roots growing in!}
Clearly I am beyond happy over baby though!
Pic is a bit blurry, but you get the idea.
Before:
During:
After:
 I am SO happy with it!
I think it will be a lot less work to keep up with the crazy blonde,
and although I love love love my platinum blonde hair,
I adore this new do.
It's still throwing me off when I see myself in the mirror!
And hubs says he likes it, so yayyyy!
Products my hair dresser {and I} use to keep it looking healthy:
OK, tea time then off to work I go!!
Ciao bellas!!!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! They really compliment you very well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful, girl! I freaked a little when I went from platinum to lowlights but I love it now:) I have heard about that shampoo before, I may have to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! I am overdue for mine as well - need to get in and get it done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh your hair is gorgeous!! i am having hair jealousy right now

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE it!!!! Soooooo pretty! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your new blonde locks!!! Looks absolutely gorg, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're hair is amazing! I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! It came out so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)