Image Map

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pinteresting Hair-Day!!

I am SO happy Wednesday is here!
I'm getting my hair did!!!
Now, I usually get my hair dyed really blonde, 
but since being prego, I just don't want to paint my scalp.
Personal preference.
So I tried the highlight only route, and I just don't love the root-age.
So?
Here are some of my thoughts for my awesome hair dresser to try and re-create.
If you remember my plea for help in this post,
I was all about finding a new look--
I am LOVING the length of my hair, even though it's a pain in the boot-ay to dry,
but I am ready for a change in the color.
So what better than to dream away via Pinterest!!
 
Thoughts?
If I had the guts, I'd chop it to this...

So preeeeeeeeeeeetty
Source: google.com via Jenn on Pinterest

She somehow always finds her way in my hair-spiration:

LOVE the dark streaks...what has gotten into me?
Source: google.com via Jenn on Pinterest

Source: indulgy.com via Jenn on Pinterest



Definitely want a few more layers & maybe some more bang

4 comments:

  1. Girl, I wish I had the guts to cut my hair, too! I am shocked that you are thinking of lowlights!? Where is my Jenn? The blonde queen? I love the last picture but you know how I feel about bangs:( Anything will look gorgeous on you! I want a pic when it's done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all great but my favorite is the 3rd one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty! Have you thought about ombre hair? I hope baby is doing well.

    Lura
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. DON'T CUT YOUR HAIR! I had super long hair and cut it into a bob. The bob was fun for awhile, but I missed my long hair like crazy. Three years later and I'm still trying to get it long again. At this point, I don't know if I can!

    I love the dark streaks, those are pretty!!! Especially in that last one. Can't wait to see your pics!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)