Image Map

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Something I Made

Day 2 #BEDN is something you made.

I know I usually share a lot of yummy and indulging recipes, but since I'm on my cleanse, and I always have a lot of people ask, well what do you eat while cleansing?? I figured I'd share a few simple items. It is NOT about starving yourself and you do have to eat.  People worry that with a cleanse, they'll be hungry or that they'll be on a liquid diet.  Not with this cleanse! It's all about clean eating.  As for what I made? I will tell you, I make a big mess in the kitchen all.day.long.  As soon as it's clean and sparkling? I mess it up.  Here's why!

I made my fiber drink--side note OMG it's so tasty! I know the citrus scrubs you out more, but the peach is so good!!


Breakfast:
Standard egg w/ avocado and tomato. I know I shared it before, but we just love this breakfast, and the only reason we won't have it is because we are out of avocado or they're not ready yet!!


I made a snack:
Apple & cashews.


Lunch:
I made a simple salad
1/2 can of dark red beans
1/2 can of organic chicken
tomatoes, avocado
Dressing was just a little evoo & lemon juice



I also prepared some other snacks, like hard boiled eggs.

Cover eggs with water
Bring to a boil.
Boil 10 minutes.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Run cold water over them.

I have to blog this, because yes even though I am 32 I still have to text my mom how to boil eggs!


And I boiled some sweet potatoes to whip up; great for baby & for us!!  We had salmon burgers for dinner--no pic sorry. They were okay. Not my first choice!

I also cannot wait until after my cleanse, as I am trying to avoid dairy these first 10 days. I made this little concoction and oh my goodness, it seriously will satisfy your sweet tooth!!


1 serving of chocolate muscle gain
8 oz almond milk
1 tsp of organic almond butter

What are you making in these days??

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting! I am on day 1 of my 2nd Advocare cleanse. This time Im doing all 24 days and ending right before Thanksgiving. Excited for a jump start before the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!! Love it!! The peach is good, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing your breakfast reminded me that I should make that tomorrow morning...sooo thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't eat eggs, so every time I hard boil some for B I have to either call my mom or google. It's shameful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you know what i found was a good salad dressing while on my challenge? Salsa! Fresh pico de gallo salsa was enough and yum! And I always have to google how to boil eggs.. Ps how do you boil sweet potatoes!? I've always just put it in the microwave for like 5 mins!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)