Image Map

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Clean Eats Take 2

Happy Hump day friends!! I am stuck home in what I hope to be our last storm of this crazy Winter!  It is indeed a blizzard [not exaggerating] and I am so happy to be home safe and sound.  Rumor has it hubby gets to come home soon; seriously who buys cars in blizzards anyways??

Last week I shared a link to my clean eating post I wrote for Holly.  Well, I am pretty wordy, hey it's just in my blood and I just love to write! So she decided to break my post up into 2 parts.  The first was more on the basics of what clean eating entails; this second post is more of what I really eat on a daily basis.

I have to say I just LOVE Holly.  She is a ball of sunshine and is constantly happy! I love that in people. You just don't find them everywhere. Optimism surely is the way to go, and this girl has it.

If you're interested in reading more about my clean eating habits, take a gander.  I hope that if you're stuck in a snowstorm you are safe and sound too!


Happy Clean Eating!

Holly's blog here:

My Own Kind of Beautiful: How to Enjoy Running-Fuel Your Body pt2

2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)