Image Map

Monday, March 3, 2014

Contest!!

I just wanted to share this awesome offer my team is doing!! We are loving all of the results that people are getting, we decided to help kick off the start of "Bikini Season" by making a contest out of this challenge!!

It's always more fun to do something huge like this with a group of people; you'll also have an amazing incentive---

There will be 3 cash prize winners!! The three people who have the biggest transformations within 24 days will win!  That is right, our three winners will get CASH.  You may need it to buy yourself a new pair of shorts! Woo Hoo!




All you have to do is sign up with me, purchase a 24 Day Challenge, and take before measurements/pictures and after!  (Total pounds & inches lost).

You get free 24/7 coaching, meal plans, grocery lists, and a step-by-step guidebook.



If you are interested in saving 20%, ask me about that deal too!


I still cannot believe that I am no longer a "yo yo dieter."  My weight doesn't fluctuate 10 pounds any longer. I didn't gain anything over the holidays. I still enjoy pasta and cheese and dessert! I have just learned to control and balance it all, and that was made possible because I DID the 24 Day Challenge.  And now?  You can CUSTOMIZE it!! So if you really like certain Spark flavors or prefer the peach Fiber, Sweet! Go ahead and pick your faves!

I always encourage Catalyst (can be used during cleanse phase) Thermoplus (for the Max) and Carb-ease (to help with those stinking tasty carbs) for maximum results!

Nursing mothers--you can STILL enter the contest, it will just be a different set up w/ the products that are considered safe to use while breastfeeding.  I will be HAPPY to assist.

I am so excited to help others feel their best and be healthy.  The more people that I am able to help, the stronger my passion for helping grows; it's just absolutely hands down one of the best feelings in the world.  It's more than getting into those skinny jeans [which is great, I know] but to know they are doing themselves a favor in taking control of their bodies is incredible.


**As always, please check with your Dr before you begin any program.**

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)