Image Map

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Physical, Emotional, Spiritual {Wellness}



So true, right?  That is what life is all about; finding that harmonious balance of, happy.

I just love sharing my thoughts so that I can reflect back on them, but I share them here on the web in case anyone else may benefit from my thoughts as well.

{Physical Wellness}

AdvoCare launched a few new products and while I am practical with my money, I decided I have to wait to try this new skin care line out once my other products are done!  However, I do not have anything in the "rejuvenating serum" spectrum, so I bought the serum to try out {OMG!} and Drew Brees Carmel/Almond bar.

The bar is not overly sweet, which I LOVE.  I ran out of bars and bought another brand--forgot to the check the sugar and man oh man, it was just TOO sweet and I did not feel good after eating it.


The serum is perfect for our necks--ladies, I am talking to you.  If you notice, it's the first thing to really show signs of aging.  I usually just put lotion on my neck, but just a few days into this wonderful smelling serum, I can see my neck/chest glowing! I can literally feel the tightening and hydration happening. Ca-razy!

I am trying the firming lotion next, as my lovely lady lumps continue to grow during pregnancy--thanks hormones--I can't wait to try!

Best part?  NO PARABENS!! Love love love this company.


Can I tell you how JEALOUS I am of this?? Once I'm done being prego/nursing I cannot wait to try this improved metabolic nutrition system! They have changed up the MNS 3 by adding a little CardioQ.

Cardio who?


New! CardioQ: This product combines the ingredients CoQ10, Vitamin D, and Lycopene to provide nutrition for healthy aging and cardiovascular support.* CoQ10 is a powerful antioxidant that helps support processes where energy is needed the most, such as the heart and the liver.* CoQ10 levels decrease as we grow older. Because of this, the need for supplementation increases as we age. Vitamin D deficiency has been identified as a potential risk factor for cardiovascular disease. Vitamin D receptors are expressed in a variety of tissues, including cardiacmyocytes, vascular and endothelial cells. Vitamin D has also been shown to affect inflammation and cell proliferation and differentiation.* Lycopene is a powerful ingredient that provides cardiovascular and immune support and encourages healthy aging.* 

Basically, you'll be pouring top notch nutrition into your body and feeling incredible. This product (and Spark) made me fall head over heels with this company.  You don't even understand how great you can feel, until you get on this product…and then I went off it and was like, why would I not want to feel this amazing every day???  Perfect to solution for someone looking for more energy, appetite control and overall health wellness improvement.

I had to share these on sale too-- Purple champs are a great way to get DHA with a sweet taste!
Cranchews are a fave for a healthy bladder.
CitriZinc is for all my teachers who wanna ward off those upcoming germs with school fast approaching!


{Emotional Wellness}

One of my incredible leaders mentioned this book. It sounded like something my husband would like, so I found the audio version on You Tube.  I sent it to him, and realized maybe I should listen too.

WOW.  If you are still struggling with money or the concept of having money is a bad thing, or where you're spending your money--read or listen to this book!

It helps me understand a little more why my husband works so, so, so hard and what he's trying to accomplish.  It makes me want to propel my own business in AdvoCare further, and help more people "see this light."  You should not have to feel the burden of finances; it's not rocket science, but since it's not taught to us in school, so many (myself included) have no clue what we're doing with our money!

We were taught to go to school, get a safe job, and make money.  That is something I will NEVER tell my kids!

This guy tells it like it is, what he learned, and how to be wealthy.  We need money (and lots of it) to survive and thrive in our world today.


When I say it has helped me change my mindset on money, things, houses, cars, new this and that, I mean it.  It made for some excellent conversations with my husband and made me hungry for more learning.

One notion that stuck out was, don't quit your day job, but also have your own business. You never know what could happen with your 9-5, so what else can you do for yourself to earn income?  I know any extra amount is helpful, so if you're not doing something, perhaps being your own AdvoCare boss may be right for you?  It's worth thinking about.  I know I appreciate the cushion, a lot.  I also want to help others become financially free; what if you had no more credit card debt? How would that feel? What weight would lift off of your shoulders?

{Spiritual Wellness}



*Disclaimer:
I am an independent AdvoCare distributor with the company and it is my goal to help others with achieve their health and financial goals..AdvoCare products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. AdvoCare does not endorse products for pregnant/nursing moms or any persons under the age of 18. For more information on the key benefits of our products, please visit the product pages.

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)