Image Map

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Easy Chicken w/ Cranberry Stuffing Recipe

Sexyyy laaaaadies...
{Gangnam style}
Sorry, stuck in my head.
I'm so pumped that I passed my glucose test and my iron is great!!
Yayyyy
I guess my sweet cravings haven't caused too much havoc
I have a quick and easy recipe for you today!
My simple version of a lazy week day Thanksgiving meal 
Chicken with Cranberry Stuffing
Ingredients
  • 3-4 organic chicken breasts
  • 1/2 cup dried cranberries
  • 2 scallions chopped
  • 1 box ready made stuffing {or dried bread cubes w/ seasonings}
  • 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
  • 1/2 cup of chicken broth 
  • salt/pepper to season
Instructions:
Mix stuffing, scallions, & cranberries in a bowl.
In a small bowl/cup mix together the mustard & broth.
Mix wet & dry ingredients together.
Using a sharp knife, slice chicken breasts as if you were opening a book {or slicing a bagel}
Stuff the breasts & secure with toothpicks.
Season with a bit of salt/pepper.
 Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
With the extra stuffing, I throw it in a casserole dish with a lid,
so that it can cook and not get too dry.
I like it a little mushy to serve along side...
 While that's cooking, 
I steamed some organic broccoli on the stove.
Season with lemon & EVOO
And there you have it;
 a nice little meal.



7 comments:

  1. this looks delish! thanks for sharing.
    Allana from www.ahusbandandadog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fantastic! My stomach is seriously now growling. And I love how easy it is too. I'm pinning this, must make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so good! One of my favorites is cranberry stuffing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh thanks for the recipe for this weeks dinner! ;) looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks AMAZING!!! Will definitely be making this soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any recipe with "easy" in the title appeals to me! :) This looks and sounds so delicious. What perfect comfort food for the chilly weather!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)