Image Map

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Follow Me & Looking Forward to...

Is the rumor true? Will Google reader really disappear after tomorrow?  I've seen many bloggers freak out seem rather concerned a few times before, but I guess ya never really know.  Just in case this rings true, I am on Bloglovin & hope if we do lose this lovely "reader" count, you'll follow me still. 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

What started as a lazy rainy day, has manifested itself into a gorgeous sunny afternoon.  I plan on making pasta for dinner, even though it's totally grilling weather. Doh.  Oh well. With the holiday next week, I have hubby home Thursday-Sunday.  I'm sure we will be doing some mad grillin-- Wahoooo!

Unfortunately our "Lake" plans completely bit the big one; between the awesome communication amongst my father & aunt and other lovely circumstances, my husband, Brooke & I will be hanging around our house this 4th.  We have a few friends coming over and we did it last year too, and I'm sure we will be juuuuust fine.

I plan on making some yummy foods.   Maybe something festive?  Any other ideas?
google images

 This doesn't look too difficult or too fattening!
Sunny Anderson's Patriotic Berry Trifle HERE

I cannot wait to get some s'more supplies and break out the fire pit!


My husband is taking care of the firework entertainment.
google images
Baby Brooke has a cute little patriotic onesie to wear and I have a bottle of my favorite Pinot Grigio. 

google images



Life is good! 

 Tomorrow I'm making Strawberry Jam with my girl Alison and we have our last {for real this time} Girls' Night here on Tuesday. Tons of fun events to look forward to.  Hope you're enjoying your weekend, wherever you and with whatever you are doing!!    What are you plans for the 4th?

2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)