Image Map

Monday, May 18, 2015

Kiddos [Lately]

Crazy how I can go from zero to busy in such a quick time!! I am so happy to report that everyone here in the house is healthy and well--my allergies are a bit annoying--itchy eyes--but other than that, all is well!!  It's been really great these last few days and I want to make sure I capture some moments up on the blog!

This one.  Oh, he is just too much!


But these two?? Be still, my heart.  Brooke is really starting to become more and more interested in "brudder" and you can find them smiling, laughing, "talking", holding hands, rubbing feet…you name it, she's such a good big sister!


I tried him in the high chair--I cannot believe he is big enough.  We go tomorrow for his 4 month checkup!! Oh, my, goodness.


Mama D stopped by briefly before we headed out to dinner.  {and she loves them so much she'll be back Thursday so I can have some MOMMY TIME!! ahhh!! So excited and thankful!}


Unless he's hungry, tired, or needs a change, you will see lots of this.


Saturday we met my friend and her kids at a park.  They had so much fun, those little monkeys!







She taught Brooke how fun it was to run through dandelions and kick them!

Such a big girl…


My little baby boy!


She was trying to get him to hold one of his toys.


Sunday was a gorgeous day, and after an early sushi dinner we came home to enjoy the sun.   Joe and Brooke had a ball with the water gun!





He's not totally ready for the doorway jumper, but he loved sitting in it and looking around.  His little arms fall to the side though, so I had to be right here to help.


And tonight, Bradley fell asleep in his swing and Miss Brooke and I had some girl time.  We played and read stories…she loves her book Grandma made her.


And me? I'm doing really well.  I feel like I was sort of in a funk, and ya know what, I get that way every end of Winter--Spring.  I know so much has changed, for the better, and the changing of those seasons, to me, is the most dramatic! It's like we never go gradually from cool weather to slowly warming up, it's all of a sudden, BAM 30-80 degrees and I'm all like whoa.  Also, we now have two little kids; not just like small but baby small!! It's crazy and I have to stop and remind myself, pretty much every day, that I just need to enjoy it.  Breathe it in.  Let what is, be, and love my life where it's at.  Granted, I still need a break and totally appreciate my solo Target run the other night and again, I am sooooo looking forward to my "ME DAY" Thursday.  

Joe and I have had some great quality time too; we haven't gone out or anything, but just lots of good talks about our future and even had time to watch movies!  I'll shamelessly admit we totally watched 50 Shades and I may or may not be actually reading 50 Shades Darker.  We also just watched MockingJay and that ending had me at whaaaaaa. No fair.

Anyway, back to me...I'm turning a corner and really working on my spirituality, my understanding of all that is, and trying to find peace, calming and balance in my world.  Again, with a very active 2 year old and a 4 month old, that's pretty funny of me to even type, I'm literally laughing at myself, I know, but in all realness, I feel like I have begun a little journey…I've taken a left at a fork in a road, and I'm excited to see where it leads me.  More on that later, but for now, a sneak peak of some new purchases!


I hope you are all doing well….love and light to all!!

2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)