Image Map

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

31 Weeks {2 months to go!}

Our due date is 1.10.14, so technically he could be here in less than 2 months! If he's like his sister, he'll come late.  However, I know these things are totally out of my control.  I hear that second babies come faster or sooner, which would be nice.  I just pray for a healthy delivery and baby, that is all!

I got this CD the other day and just love it.  Her voice is amazing and I love the holidays, so it certainly makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.  I ordered it on Amazon and they give you the mp3 version as well, which is cool because I can just leave the CD in my car.


I find it so weird that my belly now rests on my lap haha.  There is no mistaking I am pregnant and it's funny how many opinions you hear while carrying a baby. I've been told how big I look and how small I look, so I just smile and try to be polite, as people are just trying to make conversation.

I just cannot believe I am already filling out hospital paperwork and going to the OB every 2 weeks!

Symptoms:

I am at the point where I kind of hate running errands only because I feel like I have to pee all the time. I am so very thirsty, so I've been pounding water, but then of course I have to go.  I know it's all part of the process, but man…I'd like to not feel like I have to go, right after I just went!!

Full on waddling.

I'm not really feeling 'hungry' and eating smaller meals all day is very helpful since I am running out of room.

Sleep is okay; I wake up maybe once a night or really early to have to pee.

I definitely get a lot more tired again and find myself trying to take breaks throughout the day.

My calves have been getting tight, so I am trying to be more diligent with my calcium supplement. I take them in the morning, but sometimes forget the second round. I read that may help.

My belly button popped out! That never happened with Brooke.

The line down the belly is just starting to appear, whereas with Brooke that happened earlier on and was really dark.

I have good days and bad days with the pelvic pain; I haven't been to the chiropractor again, so that would probably help if I went, but otherwise I just rest when I can.  Which isn't a lot, since I have this crazy little girl who is full of energy!  Her latest obsession are my hats.  This is us trying to leave the house.  She continues to teach me patience.  It's not like I'm going anywhere fast anyway.


I'm pretty much busting out of the medium maternity.  I tried to put on my favorite pair of 'skinny jeans' and they wouldn't go over my rump! I am pretty sure my hips widened and they're getting ready to put this show on the road! The large pants I have still have some room to grow, so that's good.  I really stretched them out last time haha.   I ordered a few more tops because I know I'll be in them for a little bit after I have him as well; my belly seems to be bigger this time, even though the rest of me is smaller than with Brooke. If that makes sense…so most of my tanks and tees are riding up the front and I really don't love that.


Loving:

I love feeling him move, although some of his kicks and punches are getting quite painful. I never really felt them hurt with Brooke, so that has been new this pregnancy.

Gingerbread bars.  OMG. Seriously, it's the highlight of my day hahaha. I love these like no other.  I may have ordered 10 more boxes.

Looking forward to:

Finishing the nursery! I have lots I want to share and show, but I don't want to, until I have at least the crib in there and Brooke in her big girl bed.

This is the view from our couch.  We have this hole in the wall, which is actually baby boy's room.  Joe and his dad are going to fill it in like a window, I believe? Which is why I haven't really picked out curtains yet, because there is a real window on the opposite wall.  We just want to block extra noise out and make sure no one can fall/jump out of the hole! Such an odd thing to have there.







































My sprinkle; my mother in law is insisting on having a little sprinkle for us. I don't want anything big or fancy, but a small gathering to celebrate our little boy with close friends and family will be fun!

My prenatal massage on Thursday!  I am so ready to be pampered.

I am also oddly looking forward to the snow?! I am usually just such a summer girl, may have been my match.com handle when I met my hubby  but I really want to bundle up, wear cute scarves/hats, and get some cute bump photos in the snowfall!

I am certainly looking forward to all holidays and having Brooke this time of year will certainly fly by so very fast!!  This whole pregnancy has gone really quickly. I cannot believe we have less than 2 months to go!

Hopefully we find Brookie a big girl bed and I can share more nursery progress soon.  As for today? It's going to be close to 70 degrees, which is crazy here in November in NY.  So we will be taking advantage of it for sure!  

3 comments:

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)