Image Map

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Gingerbread Bars are Back!!!!

I'm not usually a two posts in one day kinda gal, buuuuuut---this just made me VERY happy. I was just thinking about how wonderful Christmas will be this year and I was feeling festive.

BAM.

Out these bad boys come and they won't be around long!!!

Get your AdvoCare Gingerbread Bars today! The pumpkin shakes sold out in about 2 weeks and these are sure to go even faster.

They seriously taste like a protein cookie.


I cannot wait to warm it up in the microwave for about 10 seconds and just enjoy it as a healthy treat.

Happy Holidays indeed!!

As always, if you have any questions I am always here!! 

Otherwise…hurry and order now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)