Image Map

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Holiday Cards: Minted {review}

While we are starting to prepare the turkey, stuffing, and all the fixings for Thanksgiving, we must not forget the next big holiday right around the corner.  I cannot believe it is that time of year already!  Time to take some photos of our {growing} family and pick out some super cute holiday cards.  I have had a hard time choosing which direction I wanted to go in, when I was contacted by Minted to do a review of some of their holiday inventory, in exchange for credit to their site.  I had not heard of this company before, but after browsing this site, I can tell you that I am very excited to work with them!  

If you act now, you can take advantage of their 15% off + free recipient addressing just by placing your order by Tuesday.  You don't need to create your cards just yet, but simply by making your purchase, you can save.  How awesome is that?

Use the code: HAPPYHOL15

They offer traditional photo cards as well as some more modern versions as well.  How perfect are these designs?  

This first one gets that merry little tune stuck right into your head!


I love the added detail of the of the ribbon, and yet the simplicity of the card itself.


Perhaps the red and green, all is Merry and Bright?


I love the idea of creating a collage with several family photos and having it resemble a Christmas tree.  It's personal and something I've never seen before!


I am very pleased with their wide variety that they offer and there seems to be something that suits everyone's taste and style. 

They also have an Art Marketplace  where they are showcasing independent artists and their work.   I would have to say, this section really stood out to me and I was very impressed by the quality of the artists they share.  The designs would make excellent hostess gifts or add a thoughtful touch for those who are hard to buy for on your list.

Here are a few that stuck out to me.  Wouldn't this be adorable be by the fireside this holiday season?  You can choose from different frames, that would be suit your decor.


Or even some inspiration for our office; I am all about self-improvement and empowerment and find that it's so easy to get wrapped up with what others are doing.  A daily reminder of focusing on what's important [me] would be a perfect addition to my space.
You can follow them on Facebook  and Twitter for a daily dose of artistic expression and inspiration.


These are my own personal thoughts and opinions pertaining to this company.  I look forward to purchasing cards with use of a credit from Minted and doing a full on review of the quality etc. when I receive them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)