Image Map

Sunday, August 7, 2016

7 Day Video Challenge...



Happy Sunday sweet souls!  I am in need of pushing myself out of my comfort zone and so I decided to mimic Veronica's You Tube and do my own 7 Day challenge...


I have chosen 7 little tips to share this week and they all deal with bettering oneself; you can call in motivation, self-improvement or even raising you vibrations.

Clearly I am on my own path, but I feel compelled to share my heart in hopes of inspiring someone else.  I take this journey lightly and am always aware of how much room I have to grow, learn, and become my best self.

If you think you are at your best, perhaps you should look a little deeper and start improving some area in your life.  We should never settle and have so much to work on, so that we can be who we are meant to be

I'm not sure if I'll post every day on my blog, but feel free to check up on my YouTube channel this week.

I'll change up topics and do something else in the future, but for now this is what I felt I was called to share this week.

Today's tip: Be Present

With these videos the point is to record and upload--no editing allowed! I was just about finished with this first video and ran out of space---oops! Real life.

Either way...enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the 7 day challenge. We are never done learning and growing and there is always room for advancement and improvement. Nice message.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I completely agree. We can all learn to grow...thanks for the comment!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)