Image Map

Saturday, November 10, 2012

32 Week Bumpdate

How far along:
32 weeks--less than 8 to go!
 This ON wrap is pretty much my favorite thing to wear.
Hat: Target
Sunnies: Target
Leggings: Gap
Tank: Non-maternity Target
Flats: Land's End
Necklace: A gift from a friend
How big is baby?
Symptoms:
I feel like I'm on the home stretch.
My left hip/pelvis hurts bad when I walk.
Leg cramps in my calves start to happen, but haven't gone full blown.
I just stretch my leg out and they stop.
I think she turned or moved or something...
If I sit on the couch, I feel like my lungs are squashed.
Heartburn is pretty bad again.
I'm at the point where I'm not really "getting hungry"
I just realize I need to eat because I feel a little faint/nauseous.
{And it's been a few hours}
Cravings:
Anything mint or chocolate. (preferably together)
Cranberry
Salad 
Ice cream.
Stretch Marks:
Totally thought I had some--
but they were marks from laying on my left side
and are gone now!
I am still using the belly butter and the oil.
Sleep:
If I nap, I have a hard time sleeping at night,
but I'm so tired that sometimes I just fall asleep on the couch.
Last night I had my Snoogle and two pillows propping me up
#damnheartburn
It hurts to roll from side to side.
I get up 4-5 times to use the bathroom.
It was a rough one last night.
She was having a dance party from 12-1.
Good times!!
{Plus hubs whacked me in the head in my sleep on accident!! ha}
Mood:
Happy and excited!
I get frustrated that I need to rest more and that my body is huge and slow...
but I know it's just a little bit longer!! 
Belly Button:
Still super stretched out, but not popped out.
I still wonder if it will??
Maybe it will be like those buttons in a turkey and when I'm "done" it will pop.
:)
Wedding Rings:
Still on!!
I'm not swelling in my hands or ankles...
my calves seem bigger and my feet a tad swollen but really not bad at all.
Best Moment of the Week:
My shower last Sunday!!
I've been so busy putting away all her goodies.
I hung another organizer up in her closet:
Bottom up:
Joe's baby blanket
My baby blanket
Brooke's baby blanket!
Looking forward to:
We are touring the hospital tomorrow.
I hear the birthing suites are nice and everyone is great.
It's the same hospital where I was born, so that's kind of cool. 
  Taking it easy...
My hubs has his "staycation" next week so I hope to get
"Christmas" up and out of the basement
and the rest of our baby gear up and assembled!
Our maternity photo shoot is Wednesday!!
I plan on reading a lot...
I like the ideas behind this book;
clearly it's all mumbo-jumbo until I actually have a child to care for.
It's kind of like the next "Dr Spock" book...which is what my mom read when I was a baby.
 A few outfits this week included...
Which included:
Sweater: Express
Tank: Target
Leggins: Gap Maternity
Boots: E-bay
Scarf: Express
 Based on my instagramming friends...
I may wear this red shirt for my maternity shoot!
They say red is my color...
Motherhood Maternity clothes
Scarf: Target 
I want her in here as long as she needs to be...
but I'm getting to the point of missing my body/energy
and I just want to meet my baby girl!! 
And just for kicks...
This is when I thought I looked pregnant. 
12 weeks & 15 weeks.
Time is flying by!!
Happy Saturday.

10 comments:

  1. You are just too cute! I am loving all the outfits you have worn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just too cute pregnant!!! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, aww.. you've def come a long way! You look great and I'm so excited for you! I love the scarf in outfit #2:) funny looking back at the 12 and 15 weeks photos. Can't wait to see baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all your cute maternity outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just so cute!!! So so excited for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful! I am 17 weeks preggo and its a girl!
    Artista

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you and Joe still have your baby blankets! I think that is beyond cool! :) And umm...I LOVED your maternity shoot photographs that you shared on Instagram. Absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)