Image Map

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

It's the Holiday Season via Pinterest

I am trying to keep some "normalcy" going...
but everything is baby crazy (all good) lately!!
We received so many beautiful items from Brooke's shower,
I've been busy opening gifts,
taking tags off,
washing,
organizing,
cleaning,
and
resting.
My hips/left side of my pelvis have been so sore.
I can literally only do an activity for about half the time I usually can.
So it's like,
unload the dishwasher,
then go sit and do something.
Come back and load the dishwasher,
and then go lay on my left side.
I feel a bit pathetic,
but I am just trying to listen to my body!
I need some pinspiration in my life...
so here we go!
I am BEYOND excited for Thanksgiving.
I just want to relax, eat, and be with family.


I'd love to try these soon

And let's get real.
My mind is all over the place right now...
and between baby on the brain, my next focus
Holiday Season..
I'm like Mrs. Christmas. 
I love love love everything about "The most wonderful time of the year." 
And as far as I'm concerned? 
I had better get my decorations up and out and ready to go SOON!
Who knows when lil B will make her appearance!?
 My hubs is all Mr. "Let's wait until after Thanksgiving"
...and normally I smile and oblige.
 But this year?
 I am afraid I won't be up for much decorating if I'm already this uncomfortable!?
 I've gotten some of my Christmas shopping done, but I fear I'll have to just finish up online. 
It's just not comfortable to walk and wait in lines...with all this extra weight!
Any great deals online lately!?
SO yes, Christmas is on my mind:

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas!

Get in my belly!

I want to print this!!
Maybe all of us adults should adhere to it as well...

I refuse to stress out this Christmas.
{It may be a first}
I plan on enjoying all things that come our way.

I just want to snuggle up and watch Christmas movies right now!?

I think I need Christmas in the bedroom this year too...

I've certainly been "nesting"
 But I'm curious to see how crazy I become?
 hehe
Source: google.com via Jenn on Pinterest


Link up!
 

14 comments:

  1. Looking at all these pictures is putting me in the mood to decorate for Christmas... but I can't do that before Thanksgiving.

    I say don't feel guilty about being tired and needing rest... your body must be trying to tell you something. Plus once the baby is here you'll be super busy, so take the time to relax now. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh christmas is just around the corner! Such a great idea for a christmas tree! So creative!!! Those peppermint cookies could get in my belly as well! I say we share!! Happy Hump Day (;

    xoxo Yesi <3

    http://formiamiandlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm OBSESSED with the Holidays. BY FAR my most favorite time of the year. It's going to be hard for me to decorate a ton though as we are realllly hoping to be in our house by December.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cookies look delicious! I was just thinking I should make peppermint bark brownies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sooo ready for the holidays! I have a feeling the tree will be making an appearance the weekend after Thanksgiving, 2 weekends away!!!!! I'm hosting a cookie party in early December so it's the perfect excuse to get everything organized and decorated earlier then usual :)

    And rest up as much as you can now because once your little one is here you'll be going non-stop I'm sure, but in a good way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was a nesting fool!! I steam mopped my floors every single day for 2 weeks. Jim was in heaven. It is most def a real thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm listening to Christmas music now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what great ideas! i hope you're able do a few of them!

    happy wednesday! xoxo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought a new Christmas tree for myself at the end of the season last year, and it's WHITE!! I've been buying blue and silver ornaments to decorate, which I want to do NOW, but I always do it the day after Thanksgiving! I understand why you'd want to get things done now while you can still move around!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are making me so excited for Christmas! I cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so ready for the holidays too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am TOTALLY ready for Christmas :) You look beautiful in your latest baby bump post, btw!! Pregnancy looks really great on you!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)