Image Map

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Mini {34 Week} Bumpdate

34 Weeks
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

I tried my best to relax and stay off my feet.
Not a ton has changed from 33 weeks to 34 weeks for me,
so I'll just share a few things on my mind...
Symptoms
My heartburn is pretty bad the last few days;
I'm attributing it to too much food at once 
{Turkey day}
and eating foods that I don't usually eat...
Hopefully it will subside, as my love for Tums is slowly fading.
My hip pain was really awful after my maternity shoot;
I've been trying to rest as much as possible.
My feet and ankles have begun swelling.
I usually have boney/veiny feet, 
and by the end of the day they're rather puffy.
Cankles are slowly making their debut.
I'm getting up more frequently to use the bathroom at night.
Getting Ready for her
I've washed, dried, folded & hung the last of baby girl's clothes.
Her cloth diapers have been prepped. 
I ordered white frames from Amazon for her gallery wall.
Now I just need photos to fill them!
The nursery is almost complete and my goal is to get a video/photos up 
by the end of next week. 
Next week:
We have a Dr. appointment Thursday (every two weeks now)
I'm going to have Joe bring up my Christmas bins so I can decorate.
[Her stocking is the only thing hung right now!}
I hope to get our Christmas tree next weekend!
Overall Thoughts...
I expected pregnancy aches and pains,
but I never anticipated being in so much pain I wouldn't want to walk the grocery store.
I really hope everything re-aligns post baby and that this pain does not stay forever.
I spend a lot of my time in the house, 
cleaning and cooking what I can in between taking it easy.
I know that my first priority is growing this big healthy baby,
and that's really all that matters at the end of each day.
She sure is moving a lot and has gotten quite strong.
I can't get over how hard her little body is;
it really is quite a miracle going on inside of me!
Papa and Nana even got to feel her move the other day.
I hope these the next 6 weeks fly by...
I'm getting so anxious to meet our little one!!

6 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous. You got that pregnancy glow going on. :)

    Heartburn was a pain when I was pregnant with my 2nd child. I actually acid reflux the entire pregnancy that she had to put me on meds to help me eat bc I couldn't keep anything down. Sucked!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking gorg, Jenn! :) Hope you start feeling a bit better and make sure to rest up and stay off those swollen feet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great. I'm sorry you've been in so much pain. :( Stick with it and she'll be here before you know it. I can't wait to see pictures of the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look SO GOOD!! Sorry for all the pain tho :( When is your actual due date?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously you couldn't be any cuter!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)