Image Map

Monday, November 19, 2012

33 Week Bumpdate

How far along:
33 weeks down,
7 to go!
My grocery store casual look:
 T-shirt: Liz Lange Target
Maternity Jeans: Motherhood
Button down: Husband's old shirt
My attempt to look cute in stripes:
Kohls top & Motherhood Maternity Jeans
Baby is the size of:
Durian Fruit
 Has anyone heard of this?!
Symptoms:
Lots of heartburn.
Left hip/pelvic pain.
Hoo ha pain.
Very emotional/moody.
 :/
I'm trying not to be a prego monster, 
but it's hard when I'm so uncomfortable.
Cravings:
French Toast, pancakes, maple syrup.
Fruit and chocolate.
Hence, dinner one night:

Sleep: 
Some good nights, some bad.
Up 3-5 times to pee
Naps are a wonderful thing.
Stretch Marks:
Nope
Mood:
I get unreasonably upset over some things;
I am going to work on this more...
I am getting anxious to meet her and excited to hold my baby girl.
Belly Button:
Still just oddly stretched out...
But I have GOT to ask;
what part of her could be poking/creating a hard/somewhat painful to the touch feeling,
directly under my belly button??
Her shoulder? 
Is it the umbilical cord?? 
So bizarre!
Wedding Rings:
Still on
Best moment of the week:
There have been a few!
Daddy put together the 'big baby items'
(Click on the names for links, if interested in more)
We put the car seat attachment onto the stroller to see what it looked like.
Graco Pack-and-Play {So proud of this purchase!!
 $99-we got to use 20% off, & get a $25 gift card back to Buy Buy Baby!!}
We had our maternity photo-shoot!!
{I shared a few on instagram}
If you don't follow me there, 
mrsdellefave
here they are!!
They were taken at my dad's land...








Outfit Deets:
Me:
Thanks again to my peeps for telling me to wear red!!
Red shirt: Motherhood maternity
Skinny leather belt: Target
Skinny Jeans: Motherhood maternity--Heidi Klum "love"
Faux Fur: Arden B
Brown Boots: E-bay
Chunky Gold necklace: Express
Taupe tank top: Target
Cream sweater cardi: Express
Black Ugg boots with fur
Red Scarf: Target--just bought last week!! It's sparkly!
 Baby boots: Zulily
On Joe:
Sweater: Banana Republic
Jeans: Sevens
Sneakers: Merrills
I cannot wait to see more!!
Another "Great moment" was our date night
out at my favorite restaurant Black & Blue
OOTN:
Dress: Kohls (a few years ago--non maternity, just a large!)
Brown Belt: Charlotte Russe
Boots: E-bay
Faux Fur: Arden B
Necklace: Won in a giveaway from Brighthouse Baubles
White Bracelet: Stella & Dot
MK Watch
F21 bead bracelets
Rose Gold earrings: Stella & Dot
Flower Ring: 
I shamelessly admit a few years ago I ordered it from Theresa Guidice's website haha
Miss Anything?
I am a {tad} independent and stubborn.
Ok, those of you who know me, know I'm really both of these things.
It is very hard for me to ask for help... 
My feet are beginning to swell throughout the day,
and I am so sad that I have begun to stretch out my beloved Ugg slippers.
They are a bit big in the morning now
le sigh.
I have had to ask Joe to do much more to help me and it's very difficult.
I need to just swallow my pride and get over it.
He's not a mind reader, did you know that?
So all I have to do is ask.
Simply not always so simple.
I also really miss just walking. 
It hurts so bad if I walk for a bit, that I really need to take it easy.
Walking around for our photo shoot really hurt..
I just miss walking the dogs in the fresh air!!
I know it will all be over soon, but I will be so thankful to be pain free again.
What I'm looking forward to:
Definitely looking forward to Thanksgiving dinner!
Gravy & Mashed potatoes and I will be a happy, happy prego.
We are not traveling around for Christmas this year, 
so this is it for the 'holiday' hustle and bustle.
After this I'm hunkering down til baby makes her debut!
PS
GO NINERS---
please don't make my BP go up like last week's game!!

10 comments:

  1. Your maternity pictures are amazing! You look beautiful in all of them!

    I hope that your discomfort eases up. I can only imagine how that will affect your mood.

    But happy 33 weeks! So soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good fellow preggo! Can I just say your maternity pictures turned out so stinkin beautiful! I'm using them for inspiration for my own in two weeks. I think that pain you are feeling below your belly button is the baby turning to get ready for delivery. I am experiencing it on the left side of my belly. What you have to keep in mind is that now that your little one is running out of womb (haha) it's not pleasant little kicks anymore, it's more like uncomfortable stabbing and jabbing kicks. I just started experiencing it last week and after some research discovered what it was. Not fun. And it's only going to get worse with the coming weeks unfortunately :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the maternity pictures! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your maternity photos! came out great! You look so gorgeous and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the baby gear.. and those maternity pictures? just beautiful. Honestly. You are gorgeous. Pregnancy is good to you. I can't wait to see pictures of Brooke and follow along as you join me in mommyhood:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look SO beautiful!! LOOOOOVE those maternity pics!!! And LOVING that vest...great outfit choices!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are TOO stinkin cute!!!!! Y'alls pictures are SO awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfits!! You use the best preggo dresser! Those photos are BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your photos are gorgeous!! :) & you look fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)