Image Map

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring {pin} Fashion

Happy Hump Day!

I am so excited to be playing around with some of the spring fashion trends. I am not excited about this snow still falling though!!  I loved my chevron dress I wore for Easter {here} and the colors couldn't be more springy!

I just bought a Chambray top finally since I was holding out until I gave birth.  I wasn't too sure how long this trend would stay, but I'm so happy that it did! Now some cute ways to wear it::

I need some leather jeggings...


Love this maxi/coral combo

Pretty {simple} white accents.
Source: obaz.com via Jenn on Pinterest

I cannot wait for white pants!

Romantic with pink frilly.


Denim on denim.
Is that like racks on racks on racks?
No?
OK.


I still love my denim jacket....I'd love to try:

Copped jean jacket with white pants and brown accents.
Source: polyvore.com via Jenn on Pinterest

White dress....presh!
Source: obaz.com via Jenn on Pinterest

Pastel pants.  Where does one {big booty hoe} find these awesome pants??

Lovely layers.

Yellow crush.


And of course, like most well dressed ladies, I have coral on my mind.


Love these!

So while I'm still workin on my fitness, you can stop with the snow mother nature. I'm ready for the weather to break!!

6 comments:

  1. You have GREAT taste! Love all your picks!! And I agree demin on demin NO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to wear everything!

    The weather obviously did not get the memo that it's Spring. It actually snowed yesterday and today. So not cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the outfit with the white pants and brown accents. My denim jacket is my BFF! You can wear it with literally almost anything. I love being pregnant but one thing I cannot WAIT to do is shop for NORMAL non-maternity clothes again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol love your commentary ;) you let me know if you find those yellow pants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love wearing white in the summertime. It's just so airy and fresh!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)