Image Map

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Easter

Life is so busy around here!! It's not even like we are doing a lot, but man the kids hit these growth spurts or changes and our whole schedule goes out of whack.  I fear Brooke is done napping and keeping her quiet in her room while brother naps is some what of a full time job, thus resulting in no "me time" which I usually tried to use to blog.

We'll get into a groove and if the weather would stay nice, I believe we could exert some of this pent up energy out there!!

Onto the egg adventures.  I have a lot of beautiful photos on my digital camera, but they're not cooperating, so the iphone will have to do!

I still can't believe we are a family of four, even though last year was our first official holiday as such!

Looking back, I cannot believe how fast life goes and the kids grow up! Cliche, but so true.  I love our little family! [2015, 2014, 2013]

Brooke got into the egg coloring this year.

The Easter Bunny left a few sweet treats and a couple small goodies.  I don't really care what other people do, but Easter is not a second Christmas here.  We will always keep it small and simple.

{$50 both kids at Walmart}

Brooke and I made pink funfetti cupcakes and added jelly beans on top.


My pretty Keep of the Day!


My step mom, sister & I enjoying our cup of champagne punch!


So pretty.


Adults & kids goodies!


Joe had to take his new toy out for a ride and everyone had fun! Bradley couldn't get enough.


This is what he looked like after his little joy ride.  Oh, the mud!



Country Easter Brunch


Cousins!


How cute?!


I will try to upload the other photos again later.  

After my dad & step-mom's we drove out to Joe's grandma's house and spent some time there.  Needless to say, we were stuffed and totally exhausted; I'm talking in bed by 8, asleep by 9.

Hope you all had a beautiful weekend. We were truly blessed to have such gorgeous weather and loving souls to spend the day with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)