Image Map

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Tip Tuesday {Recipes}

If you're like me, sometimes you don't know what's exactly for dinner until you look in the kitchen around 3pm.  I try to menu plan, but it may be vague like, "chicken thighs."  I had no idea what exactly I was going to make the chicken thighs with, but I knew that I wanted to cook them up.

I found this recipe via Tastefully Simple as I had the ingredients on hand.  If you're a mom, or just a busy person in general, you need to check out their dinner ideas!

The recipe called for chicken breasts so that you could make chicken tenders/fingers and dip them.  I only had thighs on hand, so I just used a previous recipe's baking time:

Chicken thighs:
450 degrees
40 minutes

Follow the rest of this recipe here. 

Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
Brown Sugar
Onion Onion


I did some steamed brussels sprouts with garlic cheese. (Wegmans)


The chicken came out so so SO good.  You definitely need to make the dipping sauce too!  For more amazing recipes, follow my friend Cathy on FB here! 


I also highly recommend this combo for a lazy/cozy Sunday by the fire with your lover.


What's cookin in your house this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)