Image Map

Saturday, December 31, 2016

2016: It's a Wrap

2016

What. A. Year.

It was a year that truly made me grow.

I learned so much about myself, my husband, my children as well as my family.

It was a year that I've learned less is more, and I want to continue that into next year.

It's a year that I've truly found a beautiful path I'm walking on with my faith.

2016 shook me to the core at the thought of losing my youngest sister.

I know so many people who hate 2016, but as my husband and I reflected on our year, we could only see the good.

Our sweet babes turned 1 & 3.

I took a day off.

We focused on some house goals.

I wrote about being a mom.

Hubby & I snuck off to Toronto

I asked for prayers; it worked. Thank you.

We celebrated 6 years of marriage

August was amazing.

Our girl started school.

I blogged 31 days in a row.

Viva las Vegas

Enjoying December

While I don't bare my entire soul here on the blog, I share what I feel is right and what needs to be put out there into the universe.  I'm constantly working on myself and certainly don't have all of the answers, but I feel so much better as a person going into this new year than I have ever felt.

I don't feel lost, scared, helpless hopeless or unsure.

Instead I feel confident, protected, secure, excited, hopeful and ready for all that is yet to come.

Relationships have always been a part of my life that I have struggled with.  I get so emotionally invested or worked up, that it can make me sick.  I believe that with the new year upon us, I will have a much better stance on them, as I walk with God.

The more I let him take control, the less guilt, frustration, sadness, what have you...I feel.

It is not my place to fix others; my only job here on earth is to be happy.

Stay safe & stylish friends and happy new year's eve!!

1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this! Happy New Year! Hopefully we can get together again this year only this time with our hubbys too! 😘😘

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)