Image Map

Friday, December 9, 2016

Fashion Friday

Happy Friday everyone! I hope that you are having a wonderful day. We are supposed to be getting some more snow this weekend and I am pretty pumped about that.  As a matter of fact, I just looked out my window and saw snowflakes!  I also heard that we are most likely going to have a White Christmas and well, that will just be the cherry on top for this perfect Christmas.

I've been busy playing mommy--my favorite role, next to wifey, but lots of time at Brooke's school etc.  So I will be sharing some more on that later.

Today I needed to share fashion, because it's Fashion Friday, duh!?  I really love dressing up and playing with accessories, so I wanted to share some of my looks.

Last night we SCORED A HATCHIMAL!!  Mr. Claus may have paid a little extra for it, but we are hoping to have one excited little girl Christmas morning.    I finally got to wear my new sweater from Express and we stopped at the wine bar behind our house for a delicious dinner.

Celestial Hoops
Leopard Watch
On the Mark Necklace


Luna Pendant
over a Limited sweater/poncho.

Smokey Sparkle Studs
Park Slope Scarf
Marcell Collar Necklace


We have some new items that were just released too!  



Snakeskin Covet bag---isn't she to die for?!


This gold Tassel Lariat is adjustable!



I ordered the tassel earrings for sampling, as I am hoping they match my Christmas dress perfectly.



As a reminder, Dot Dollars end soon!!


Enter to win my giveaway during our #12daysofgiveaways


I also hopped onto FB Live today and shared how to wear a blanket scarf.  I had a few friends ask so I thought maybe it would help some of you too!  Have a stylish weekend and stay warm loves!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)