Image Map

Friday, December 23, 2016

Fashion Friday

Happy Friday and happy Christmas Eve Eve!!  I hope you had a fabulous week and that you're getting ready to spend the holiday weekend with those you love most in your lives.

The weather has been pretty chilly, the snow has stayed and so it's been a fun week for layers and I've been obsessed with scarves.

You can follow me on Instagram at Styled_by_Jenn where I post my looks and other fun happenings in my life.

My look for my sister's cookie party was pretty simple.
Top: Sweater from Free People (Macy's had a great sale late Summer!)
Park Slope Scarf: Stella & Dot
Luna Pendant: S&D
Rebel Pendant: S&D
Silver Wire Hammered Hoops: S&D



I am trying out more blues lately.
Top: TJ Maxx
Rebel Pendant & Hoops again: S&D


I was inspired by this photo...(not me!)


Plaid Top: Target
White Vest: Northface
Gala Statement Necklace: S&D

This beauty is on our Winter Sale and I highly suggest snagging yourself one before they're gone!!



I did a quick little FB Live the other day and uploaded it to You Tube for you.  It's a few quick looks for New Years Eve or any holiday party where you'd like to dress up a little bit.



LBD and some more inspiration!

Here is a quick look at what is to come for Spring 2017!!  OMG!



Last night we had a quick little date night and I looked super cute in a cream sweater and gold jewels....but I totally failed at taking a photo!!

I did take one quick shot of my new trove ring.  Just the right amount of bling!


Today's look was stripes & leopard as I took my girl on our first "mommy and me mani."  She didn't love having to "be patient," but she loved the hot pink color she chose.



I will be enjoying the holidays with my sweet family and soaking up all of the incredible moments to come.  Stop by next week and we'll chat more about fashion!  Stay up to date on my Snap Chat (MrsDelleFave) Instagram and FB.


Have a stylish holiday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)